Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    And he has been playing great lately. I am very impressed with his quickness on defense, and the speed with which he gets the ball up the court on offense. I think when more of the Raptor's players get used to his incredible passing, he will have a significant impact. I think a lot of the time his team mates aren't expecting a pass form him and react too late to make the catch. Very happy to have him as a member of the organisation.
    Really happy to hear that!!! Hopefully that coach Casey will use Nando de colo's playmaking abilities in the playoffs!! Keep in mind that this is only Nando's second year playing in the NBA, he was a rookie last year when he was picked up by the Spurs. He actually requested for a trade (i was surprised because i thought he's going to stay because of Tony parker and boris diaw,the French connection) but i guess he wanted to get more minutes and make use of his skills somewhere else. But im still very happy with his decision.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      How is Austin Daye working out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
      Austin Daye is doing fine, he's a really good shooter!!!! but he still needs time to learn the system, he's actually been getting a lot of minutes since we were resting our old geezers most of the time.
      Last edited by SpursFanAmbassador; Thu Apr 17, 2014, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• SpursFanAmbassador wrote: View Post
          Austin Daye is doing fine, he's a really good shooter!!!! but he still needs time to learn the system, he's actually been getting a lot of minutes since we were resting our old geezers most of the time.
          Too many exclamation points.

Comment

• RaptorsMemes vs BKNMemes war has started.

Comment

• Wow. Spurs are the best organization.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                Too many exclamation points.
                oops sory lol, bad habit of mine

Comment

• SpursFanAmbassador wrote: View Post
                  Im rooting for the raptors in the east!!!!!!!!

I started following the raptors since nando de colo got traded to this team, i wanted to see his progression with his new team. As i followed raptors from time to time, i realized that this raptor team is such an underrated team, that's why i started liking the raptors!!! Demar and ross great scorers, Veluncias very talented and skilled big, Kyle Lowry a very skilled and high IQ player and he has the leadership skills, amir johnson great defender, JV great solid shooter, there are a lot of guys here that can really play.

I think that this team got all the tools to reach eastern conference finals!!! this team is very dangerous in the playoffs!!
                  I wonder if any raptor fan started following the spurs once Auston "DPLOY" Daye got traded there!!! LMAO
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    I wonder if any raptor fan started following the spurs once Auston "DPLOY" Daye got traded there!!! LMAO
                    if anyone is following the spurs because of austin daye, they're doing it wrong.

Comment

• Didn't know Spurs fans cared about DeColo but a lot liked him. Honestly don't know what Julyan Stone looks like and before the Knicks game Buycks either.Buycks is fast though

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

RaptorsMemes vs BKNMemes war has started.
                        it has BEGUN!!
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Holy crap I'm excited. We're still 2 days away but I'm still super excited. Holy crap.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Holy crap I'm excited. We're still 2 days away but I'm still super excited. Holy crap.
                            Same! playoffs are always intense battles.

Comment

• Getting BKN was the best I would care half as much against anyone else

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Getting BKN was the best I would care half as much against anyone else

Don't sleep on them though, they have a lot of veterans on their roster and i remember they beat miami heat on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X