Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      Just saw the white Northern Uprising shirts on twitter. Was hoping they would be red. The ACC in all white won't be as cool imo. Almost all home teams wear white.
      It's in case we play Washington, Miami, Chicago, etc. We had a problem in our last playoff trip where the Nets were away and wore red so it looked like the crowd was for NJ instead of us.

Comment

• All raptor playoff games being broadcast on tsn. Is this a sign of things to come?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          The playoffs just created a resurgence of new posters/old posters returning. Once the playoffs are done (and yes I agree brooklyn will definitely be tough) and the raptors may or may not make a first round exit, those same posters will just disappear again until its time to rejoin the bandwagon.
          I'd like to think a lot of the new posters are like myself and have just found this website. I didnt know this website existed till this year and will continue to post long after this playoff run.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
            It's in case we play Washington, Miami, Chicago, etc. We had a problem in our last playoff trip where the Nets were away and wore red so it looked like the crowd was for NJ instead of us.
            Makes sense, didn't think of that.

Comment

• Here's my daily fuck the Nets post:

FUCK THE NETS

Comment

• After a general survey of the internet, the most popular pick seems to be nets in six. Let's get this started.

Comment

• Soooo funny story...

I just got an email from Scotia informing me I've had a Scene Membership for quite some time unbeknownst to me; and have been collecting Scene points for all of my debit purchases ... I use my debit a lot ... so I check, and I've got 24,500 points ... After looking at all the crazy stuff I can get ... 24 Free Movies! 24 Free Popcorns! $100 to Harveys/Swiss Chalet/Milestones... I see Sports Events? So ya, I just used them to buy a ticket to Saturdays game for $13 ... Still needs to confirmed back to me I guess, so fingers crossed...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Soooo funny story...

I just got an email from Scotia informing me I've had a Scene Membership for quite some time unbeknownst to me; and have been collecting Scene points for all of my debit purchases ... I use my debit a lot ... so I check, and I've got 24,500 points ... After looking at all the crazy stuff I can get ... 24 Free Movies! 24 Free Popcorns! $100 to Harveys/Swiss Chalet/Milestones... I see Sports Events? So ya, I just used them to buy a ticket to Saturdays game for $13 ... Still needs to confirmed back to me I guess, so fingers crossed...
                    Thats just awesome.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Im rooting for the raptors in the east!!!!!!!!

I started following the raptors since nando de colo got traded to this team, i wanted to see his progression with his new team. As i followed raptors from time to time, i realized that this raptor team is such an underrated team, that's why i started liking the raptors!!! Demar and ross great scorers, Veluncias very talented and skilled big, Kyle Lowry a very skilled and high IQ player and he has the leadership skills, amir johnson great defender, JV great solid shooter, there are a lot of guys here that can really play.

I think that this team got all the tools to reach eastern conference finals!!! this team is very dangerous in the playoffs!!

Comment

• How is Austin Daye working out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• SpursFanAmbassador wrote: View Post
                          Im rooting for the raptors in the east!!!!!!!!

I started following the raptors since nando de colo got traded to this team, i wanted to see his progression with his new team. As i followed raptors from time to time, i realized that this raptor team is such an underrated team, that's why i started liking the raptors!!! Demar and ross great scorers, Veluncias very talented and skilled big, Kyle Lowry a very skilled and high IQ player and he has the leadership skills, amir johnson great defender, JV great solid shooter, there are a lot of guys here that can really play.

I think that this team got all the tools to reach eastern conference finals!!! this team is very dangerous in the playoffs!!

Man, if I were you I'd stick to cheering for the spurs lol

Comment

• SpursFanAmbassador wrote: View Post
                            Im rooting for the raptors in the east!!!!!!!!

I started following the raptors since nando de colo got traded to this team, ...
                            And he has been playing great lately. I am very impressed with his quickness on defense, and the speed with which he gets the ball up the court on offense. I think when more of the Raptor's players get used to his incredible passing, he will have a significant impact. I think a lot of the time his team mates aren't expecting a pass form him and react too late to make the catch. Very happy to have him as a member of the organisation.

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                              Man, if I were you I'd stick to cheering for the spurs lol
                              In the west of course i will be cheering for the spurs In the east i will be cheering for the raptors!!!
                              Last edited by SpursFanAmbassador; Thu Apr 17, 2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• I haven't read the whole thread but what is our record in these early games. From what i can remember of the season...not so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X