No announcement yet.

ROUND 1 - Raptors vs Nets + The Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so bored with the lame as fuck "suck it up" attitude you idiots have.

I'm bang on in my assesment of how toronto is treated. Its isn't new. It gets brought up all the time by people NOT in Toronto, in fact, Toronto people rarely do because nit wits like Lowe say the shit he said just now.

Listen, Donaghy benefits ZERO from telling the truth. And it IS the truth. The shit the refs do is subtle.... it doesnt mean they can make the Nets beat the Raptors, it means the Raptors have their work cut out. Its tiresome when pollyanna forum people use some bullshit argument in my direction to try to dispute obvious market bias against our team. You speak to me as if I am some weak ass chump who knows little about the game, or the business of NBA basketball. fuck that noise, I played up into college, and I was a very aggressive and tough player..... that mindset is still there, and I dont, as a fan, intend to whine about shit...but when your team is getting fuckied, you need to speak up and take that power back. The Toronto media did it this time.... a few media outlets in the US did as well..... Casey did, Masai did, Patterson, Amir and DD did........ and guess what....... they got their way.

Its now being watched.

Its not as quiet now.

So say what the fuck you want boys....,. fact is, you need to play harder in Toronto, and you need to make your wheel squeak. Its about time this was seriously spoken about.... and the Raps will benefit.

for you guys wanting to take everything lying down..... thats fine, thats on you, you keep living in whatever utopia you live in. I live in the real world and see the situation clear as a bell. All the talk in the last few days has helped the raps chances.... dont think so...heh..... again, on you

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      I'm bang on in my assesment of how toronto is treated. Its isn't new. It gets brought up all the time by people NOT in Toronto, in fact, Toronto people rarely do because nit wits like Lowe say the shit he said just now.
      who the fuck outside of toronto is talking bout the gigantic conspiracy against the raptors?

Listen, Donaghy benefits ZERO from telling the truth. And it IS the truth.
      tim donaghy has absolutely everything to gain from tarring the rest of nba with the same brush, not the least of which is restoring his reputation (EGO) and selling a shitload of books (PROFIT)

The Toronto media did it this time.... a few media outlets in the US did as well..... Casey did, Masai did, Patterson, Amir and DD did........ and guess what....... they got their way.
      did you watch the game? to what end did they benefit tonight? they got way more fucked by the refs than on saturday

Comment

My thought on Tim Donaghy is simple, he's an obnoxious loud mouth, but that doesn't mean he doesn't speak some truth (see Jose Canseco). He may have a point in regards to the refs getting shown certain things to look for on game-day that benefits one team more than the other. I dont think that necessarily means there is a grand conspiracy though. He can have some valid points while still being an obnoxious loud mouth.

I'd the truth may range in the 15-45% range of everything he says.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
        X