#Fresh Avatars - Enjoy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #Fresh Avatars - Enjoy!

Hey all, for those that've asked and anyone else that's interested, I've put some of the logos in the links below to help - Enjoy!

Last edited by gametime; Fri May 9, 2014, 11:29 PM.

thanks!

Comment

These are nice. Thanks.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I like them too ... just not as much as my gentleman raptor

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

They look fuckin awesome. The only critique I have is that the crest looks a little too much like Brooklyn. Especially the silver and black one.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
              I like them too ... just not as much as my gentleman raptor

Comment

Your marketing skills are on point lol. Now the dude can have it on a tshirt!

Comment

Here's some more sets (right click and open image in new tab for individual pic)

Comment

Thanks for this. I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to change my avatar! Pumped for game 1!!!

Comment

Halifax Raps Fan wrote: View Post
                      Thanks for this. I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to change my avatar! Pumped for game 1!!!
                      Click "Settings" at the Top-Right, then scroll along the Left hand pane, and you'll see an option for "Edit Avatar". From there you can select something from your Harddrive, or just copy the URL or a pic you like, like Gametimes (to get the URL, right click the image, go to properties, and copy the link they give you there).

Comment

I'm ready to lose my voice by the ACC, go RAPS!

Comment

Halifax Raps Fan wrote: View Post
                          No prob. This image should help you change your avatar:

Comment

After my initial surprise and disappointment that there wasn't a thread dedicated to MU's F-bomb (though I guess it could be against forum rules) I decided to throw these here. I apologize ahead of time for the potty mouth and if I offend any of the more sensitive Raptor fans out there. Use them as you see fit.

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

No worries at all Mess. We don't mind swearing here. Or at least I don't.

Thanks for sharing. If you haven't shared these on Twitter yet, I'll tweet them there as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X