Harden is the Worst Defender in the League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harden is the Worst Defender in the League

This video is hilarious. Not sure what he is doing on half of these plays.
    Last edited by jacobdr4; Fri Apr 18, 2014, 12:54 PM.

You linked the wrong video bro ahahahahahhahahahhaha
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

This video is hilarious. Not sure what he is doing on half of these plays.
      I think you posted the wrong video. No harden in the nets vs raps breakdown.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I got the real video

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          You linked the wrong video bro ahahahahahhahahahhaha
          shit...

Comment

Saw it this morning. Stunning how little effort he puts into his D.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

If there was an all no defense team he'd be the captain of the first team.

Comment

He's improving, he's been trying to play defense for a couple months now.

I'm not even sure he's the worst defender on his team anymore, I think Chandler Parsons deserves that title.

I wonder if media/fans are the main reason behind this increased effort. He got ridiculed so much about his defense this year. He obviously had to see and hear it.

Comment

Saw this today as well, absolutely hilarious. My favourite are his token swipes as the guy waltzes past him.

Comment

This is mind boggling. I will never look at harden the same way again.

Comment

Wow...that was brutal. I knew he was bad, but that was just brutal.

Thoughts:
                      -If this was your only evidence, you'd think Luke Babbitt was an all-star the way he kept torching Harden
                      -No amount of interior help D can make up for such terrible effort
                      -On some of the rebounds, he actually takes like the worst angle possible. Like he's making an effort to put himself out of position.
                      -The ballwatching is bad enough...but the really lazy D where he just ends up reaching around after his man blows by him is ridiculous. That's textbook "I'm going to make it look like I'm playing D when I'm really not".
                      -How is McHale letting him get away with all this? Talk about no accountability for your stars

Comment

Talk about one-way player. I knew he was bad, but that's dare I say, Bargnaniesque

Comment

xRevise wrote: View Post
                          Talk about one-way player. I knew he was bad, but that's dare I say, Bargnaniesque
                          Indeed

Comment

The classic matador defense. Thanks, I was not aware Harden was like this.

Comment

Ole. He probably signed on to the same on-line course that Phil Kessel uses.

Comment

Working...
                              X