For all you going to the Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Lol awesome. It only took you $24000 to get there? That's hiw my RBC rewards work, 1 point for 1 dollar spent... Not sure if it's same for Scotia...
    HAH Ya I haven't done the math on that yet... but likely.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      That's not too bad. Better than $15 inside!
      Yeah, their prices are a highway robbery. Especially considering you can get a 40 for $6! (Mind you malt liquor is the devils urine)
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Great game crowd was epic! (First nba game ever)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
          Great game crowd was epic! (First nba game ever)

Glad to hear that man, even though it was a tough loss. Y'all come back now, ya hea'!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Glad to hear that man, even though it was a tough loss. Y'all come back now, ya hea'!
            If I can win tickets I'll try my best

Comment

I could hear the crowd yelling "BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!" on the television after a foul call.

Keep it up! Don't quit yet!

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                I could hear the crowd yelling "BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!" on the television after a foul call.

Keep it up! Don't quit yet!
                That was so beautiful, laughed so hard. It was a bad call by the refs too

Comment

I have been to many games since I got to Toronto in 1997. I have served many years in the Canadian forces and I have heard O-Canada many times. Never in my time in Canada have I heard it so loud. The dude singing the anthem stopped after 10 seconds and let the crowd take over. It was magical. The whole place was rocking. Can't wait to lose the rest of my voice on Tue night!

Comment

Working...
                  X