Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the 2 most important players on the team and who is most underrated???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the 2 most important players on the team and who is most underrated???

1)Lowry - PG and Leader.
    2)Valanciunas - I honestly believe he will be a top 3 center in the next 2 years.

Most underrated in my mind is Vasquez. I hear fools saying trade him / don't resign him. This guy is a legit starter as a SG or a PG. He might have a chucker mentality once and a while but the guy is fearless. He doesn't complain about being a bench player ... signing Lowry or not we should keep Vasquez.

What you think?

I think 2 Pat and T Ross are gonna be big for us. Had Ross not been in foul trouble we would've taken this game, Brooklyn stinks at defending spot up threes and those are money for T Ross. 2 Pat appeared to have gotten back on track after that 4th quarter solo 5 - 0 run. Watch out for these two in game 2

Comment

Most important = Lowry, for obvious reasons
      Second = Healthy Amir

Must underrated = Pattman

Comment

The two most important players are the two best players: Lowry and DeRozan.

DeRozan played like shit today which is the main reason why we lost. If he gives us his usual game, we win.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          The two most important players are the two best players: Lowry and DeRozan.

DeRozan played like shit today which is the main reason why we lost. If he gives us his usual game, we win.
          as i said in a few other threads, the demar of seasons past was the one we saw today. inability to get out of double teams, poor rebounding and assists. sloppy handles leading to turnovers. it was just dreadful. i don't think he even made a SINGLE SHOT until the 3rd quarter.

lets hope the demar of this season shows up next game.

Comment

I think there are 3 most important players on this team. Lowry, Demar, and Jonas
            Only Lowry and Jonas showed up, compared to BK who had Deron in the 1st half, Paul Pierce in the 4th quarter, and JJohnson all game. A key reason why we lost.

The most underrated has to be Greivis. He's our Manu Ginobili. He can be careless at times, but he can facilitate the offense, can score, and unlike Jose, his size makes up for his lack of movement defensively. Postman Pat would be the other underrated guy. I think he's a better matchup to Paul Pierce at the 4 than Amir. He played his best game so far since coming back from the injury.

I'm still waiting for Coach Casey to give Landry Fields the minutes he gives John Salmons who is so far useless on both ends. He should be able to contain Pierce and also has great ball IQ. Also I wished he played Tyler instead of Chuck Hayes in the 4th. Could have prevented those offensive boards and 2nd chance points for BK.

Comment

jonas and demar are the most important.
              vasquez is the most underrated. Decolo as 2nd most underrated.
              most overrated ... lowry

Comment

DeRozan and Lowry easily are the 2 most important players on this team. I mean, they're the two best players. Raptors played like crap today, why? because 1 of them played like crap.

Most underrated: Vasquez. He's their spark plug off the bench. Hope they re-sign him.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lowry and DeRozan for the moment, although Jonas is certainly rising.

According to RR, Fields has to be the most underrated, since Casey won't play him at all yet everyone thinks he can make us a dynasty

But in reality I guess it's Vasquez. He pisses you off with some matador defense and poor shots, and the amount of times he misses JV right under the bucket for a supposedly awesome passer is frustrating to me, but you can't deny that he generally ends up making a positive impact and the good far outweighs the bad. In a playoff setting this guy does not freeze at all and thrives on the pressure.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                    Lowry and DeRozan for the moment, although Jonas is certainly rising.

According to RR, Fields has to be the most underrated, since Casey won't play him at all yet everyone thinks he can make us a dynasty

But in reality I guess it's Vasquez. He pisses you off with some matador defense and poor shots, and the amount of times he misses JV right under the bucket for a supposedly awesome passer is frustrating to me, but you can't deny that he generally ends up making a positive impact and the good far outweighs the bad. In a playoff setting this guy does not freeze at all and thrives on the pressure.
                    Come on man, you know he can.

Lol but for real, all we're saying is we could really use his defence and constant movement on offence
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

And we're paying 6 million fucking dollars lol might as well use him
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        And we're paying 6 million fucking dollars lol might as well use him
                        I know lol, was just messing around. He certainly couldn't be any worse than Salmons, who was abysmal on both ends.

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
                          most overrated ... lowry
                          Ummmm....do tell why?

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          all we're saying is we could really use his defence and constant movement on offence
                          Our offensive movement was awful yesterday...I'm surprised we even managed to score 87

Comment

Wiggins wrote: View Post
                            jonas and demar are the most important.
                            vasquez is the most underrated. Decolo as 2nd most underrated.
                            most overrated ... lowry
                            What the actual fuck? I would love to have what ur smoking
                            #BringBackUzoh

Comment

sorry i should qualify that overrated comment. Lowry is not overrated if you think he's an average to below average starting pg in the nba. That's not a bad thing either since pg is a deep position in the nba. It just seems like a lot of people think he's much better than that which is just insane. He's had one decent year of playing in the nba and will never be an all star pg. He'd never be close to making the all star team as a pg in the west and the only reason he was even close to being named this year in the east was because of the number of injuries/off years at the pg position. Same as the raptors record this year. They had a franchise record in wins due to injuries and tanking this year in the east. Hate to burst your bubbles but very true.

Everyone seems to think i'm trolling lowry and i'm not. He's not a bad player but he's not an all star, mvp and he doesn't deserve a huge salary because he had one decent year of playing. Not to mention he's a small guard that isn't especially good at anything. Quite honestly, i think the raptors should let him walk and save money by using Vasquez and DeColo instead of going crazy and handcuffing themselves into another bad contract for one half decent year. I'm all for resigning him for a reasonable rate but there's no indication that will happen.

So again I say ... overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X