Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the 2 most important players on the team and who is most underrated???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice try, quit the charade. You're either a very obvious troll or the most clueless person on this board by a significant margin. (both are highly possible but I don't like insulting someones intelligence so I'll go with the former).

All your posts are trolling lowry.

Regarding Vasquez-

He should be starting
    Raptors so much better without Lowry
    (after the raptors bench played well against Brooklyns beyond terrible bench in game 1)

and the absolute gem

The ball moves SO much better without that ball hog and the defense is better with his reckless gambling. He needs to watch vasquez and decolo on how to play pg.
    Lowry a ball hog? ok...And the defense better without him? Hilarious. Vasquez is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen.

It's pretty funny actually. You disappeared for a long while on these forums, then came back once Lowry got injured and Vasquez started against a trash Detroit team and started running your mouth again for no apparent reason.

5-11
    You predicted the Raps to go 5-11 in March against a really soft schedule. Nice troll

Best player on the raptors
    re. Terrence Ross

Top 15? Backups you mean? Lol he's barely top 30
    29 PG's better than Lowry? I dare you to name 15, or even 10.

fantastic another pointless win.
    Back in December. You're just someone who desperately wanted to tank and get Wiggins and Lowry's great play this season has made you saltier than a bag of potato chips.

Comment

ugh why bother responding to the troll? all you're doing is feeding the fire.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        ugh why bother responding to the troll? all you're doing is feeding the fire.
        Maybe, it felt good though

It'll be the last time!

Comment

Wiggins is a troll, don't even bother replying to him
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Wiggins is a troll, don't even bother replying to him
            His name is Wiggans, he definitely wanted to tank and doesn't know what to do now
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Lowry and DeRozan.

As for the most underrated, I don't know. I'm not sure anyone is underrated.

Comment

Working...
              X