Everything Greivis Vasquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    odd thing is with the 2017 Protected pick, Toronto still havent completed the Rudy Gay trade fully. it never ends just gets smaller, its asymptotic
    Let's see if I can get this right:

Almost 2 years after the Rudy Gay trade, we are left with*:

2Pat
    Bebe
    Norman Powell
    2017 LAC first rounder

*Lou and Hayes are both Free Agents and will be added to the list if they resign
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Am I missing something here? Is Vasquez married to Durant or something?
      I think so
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I think so
        If not married at least common law.

Comment

• Vasquez is going to be back in Toronto for the Pan Am Games. It's not clear if he is playing for Venezuela, though.

He has a busy summer ahead, including serving as an ambassador for the Pan American Games in Toronto, a commitment he made long before being traded. He said he was uncertain if he would play for his national team this summer.

“This is a big year for me, so I want to stay healthy and I want to work on my body,” Vasquez said. “I want to come to training camp in the best shape.

“I’m going back to my house in Orlando and will continue to work. I’ll be in Toronto and then I’ll go back home (to Venezuela) for two weeks before I come back to the U.S.
          http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/spo...-are-great-fit

Comment

• Random bump but this guy was traded to the Bucks for Norm Powell and the pick that became OG. How great does that deal look now?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Random bump but this guy was traded to the Bucks for Norm Powell and the pick that became OG. How great does that deal look now?
              Probably 2nd best trade ever next to the Kawhi one.

Comment

Working...
              X