Everything Greivis Vasquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauro150611 wrote: View Post
    He was one of the best players of raptors in Game 1. He is cold, he has no fear of adversity and has demonstrated in his two playoff seasons and the first game already did.

You forget who was one of the best in the Toronto-Brooklyn 2014 playoff ??

Many here have a grudge against Vasquez, even when you do things right.

It's not the best defender but neither Toronto matches lost by that.

Anyone who thinks this is an ignorant.
    And do you know what the number one sign is that Toronto played a terrible, terrible game? When Vasquez is one of their best players.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Speaking of objectivity, what are the chances you love Vasquez primarily because you're Venezuelan?
      I was once called a "racist" for drawing similar conclusions, lol.

Comment

He was one of the best players of raptors in Game 1. He is cold, he has no fear of adversity and has demonstrated in his two playoff seasons and the first game already did.

You forget who was one of the best in the Toronto-Brooklyn 2014 playoff ??

Many here have a grudge against Vasquez, even when you do things right.

It's not the best defender but neither Toronto matches lost by that.

Anyone who thinks this is an ignorant.
        Only because of his play in the fourth, though. For the rest of the game, he was pretty much hot garbage.

I'm on Team Vasquez though. He has a proven record of being able to make huge, huge plays in crunch time, and that's important.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Speaking of objectivity, what are the chances you love Vasquez primarily because you're Venezuelan?
          By Venezolano? why not just what I say, I checked the statistics.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I was once called a "racist" for drawing similar conclusions, lol.
            It is no secret that the best team 3pts shooter. and the best passer, but casey not know capitalize on its quality.

I'm not saying Greivis is the best in the NBA, I say in this forum desmeritan always and always point when toronto lost.

That if it could be racism.

Comment

• The big problem is that we are useless toronto grabbing rebounds and defending, we have aggressive in the paint. Our pivot and power forward are mediocre.

Comment

• We have 2 players "all-star" (Kyle and Demar), we have the Best 6th man in the nba (Lou), we have the maximum asistidor the nba in 2013 and sixth active player with 700 or more assists in a season (Greivis) .

But we pivot and power forward mediocre bad they do not excel in anything, no rebounds no points.

So our problems are they and Casey who knows seize 100% what you have.

Comment

We have 2 players "all-star" (Kyle and Demar), we have the Best 6th man in the nba (Lou), we have the maximum asistidor the nba in 2013 and sixth active player with 700 or more assists in a season (Greivis) .

But we pivot and power forward mediocre bad they do not excel in anything, no rebounds no points.

Vasquez's 24 mpg are right in line with his career average. The only season he played more was when NOH needed him to start for one year. Kyle and DeMar play the most minutes on the team and Lou is the first guard off the bench. How exactly do you want these guys to play more?

Is a pivot a center?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I meant 4 position (amir) and 5-position (jonas)

Comment

• I think Vasquez is a very good backup PG. He should average around 12 mpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 2 players "all-star" (Kyle and Demar), we have the Best 6th man in the nba (Lou), we have the maximum asistidor the nba in 2013 and sixth active player with 700 or more assists in a season (Greivis) .

What did I just read... 10ftw
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          What did I just read... 10ftw
                          "The Asistidor" would be a great nickname for GV, if he still got assists...
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Basketball Insiders did a ranking of tiers for point guards.

1 was Dragic. I think it is safe to assume he will be back in Miami.
                            2 was Jackson.
                            3 was Knight.
                            4 was Rondo.
                            5 was Beverly.

Jackson, Knight, and Beverly are all RFA.
                            Rondo is a mess right now and I can't imagine his perceived value matches that of many NBA teams right now.

So my point in all of this, maybe Vasquez does have some trade value for a team right now. The PG crop this summer outside of RFA's is very weak.

LinK: http://www.basketballinsiders.com/20...-point-guards/

Comment

• I hope he gets traded. I don't know if I can take watching him play "defence" anymore.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wonder what we can do to turn GV into Beverly.

He might have some decent trade value, toss him in a package and get some assets back, then try to sign Beverly?

Comment

Working...
                                X