Everything Greivis Vasquez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wow..... anyways.....

I think DanH made a good point, and if it wasn't him sorry to the original thought owner, about lower money for more years. I could see 5 years and $4M being done for GV. For a backup NBA PG that is a lot of security.

Comment

• Where are the mods on this one? Stay classy RR!

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Just wow..... anyways.....

I think DanH made a good point, and if it wasn't him sorry to the original thought owner, about lower money for more years. I could see 5 years and $4M being done for GV. For a backup NBA PG that is a lot of security.
      I'm okay with it, but I'd be great to make the 5 or 4&5 years a team option.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• What the hell just happened...?!

Last edited by Rapzilla; Thu Jul 3, 2014, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          Where are the mods on this one? Stay classy RR!

I'm okay with it, but I'd be great to make the 5 or 4&5 years a team option.
          Now that I think about it, I'd try to front load as much as a can in this year's salary (because were' going to be over the cap anyway) and get as close to the tax line as possible, without going over. That way our cap is low when we're going to be signing our massive free agents.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• No come on boys if u don't have anything nice to say to each other than don't say anything at all (I'm looking at you mack11 and heatdreamer). If this continues in this or any other thread, well then time outs will be in order. Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
              Now that I think about it, I'd try to front load as much as a can in this year's salary (because were' going to be over the cap anyway) and get as close to the tax line as possible, without going over. That way our cap is low when we're going to be signing our massive free agents.
              If you want to maximize cap room, next year is the year to do it. So we should be looking to valley all our contracts in 2015.

Player: 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2018-19, 2019-20
              Lowry: 12.0M, 11.1M, 12.0M, 12.9M
              Patman/GV (assuming 5Mx5): 4.9M, 4.5M, 4.9M, 5.2M, 5.6M
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• party with vasquez and his balls

Comment

• What the hell was I talking about
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    party with vasquez and his balls

So he's staying. Why would he do this for something that is happening next year if he wasn't? Maybe he got back a lot to do it :/
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lmao Vasquez is so staying, Ujiri was just waiting for the Lowry domino to fall, now here comes GV and 2Pat.
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• I meant to write *paid lol. And I'm pretty confident in GV it's Patterson I'm not sure of. I just hope the Raptors front office values him as highly as I do. To me 7 mill for his services is good value. We will be loving that contract in the future just like what happened with Amir.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GLF;350668]I meant to write *paid lol. And I'm pretty confident in GV it's Patterson I'm not sure of. I just hope the Raptors front office values him as highly as I do. To me 7 mill for his services is good value. We will be loving that contract in the future just like what happened with Amir.[/QUOTE

A lot of money invested in PF if 2Pat gets close to Amir.

Comment

• [QUOTE=psrs1;350807]
                            GLF wrote: View Post
                            I meant to write *paid lol. And I'm pretty confident in GV it's Patterson I'm not sure of. I just hope the Raptors front office values him as highly as I do. To me 7 mill for his services is good value. We will be loving that contract in the future just like what happened with Amir.[/QUOTE

A lot of money invested in PF if 2Pat gets close to Amir.
                            You should average around $13M per position, so if he gets the same as Amir it's about right. A lot invested in PG if we bring greasy back, but we have cheap C and SF so it all works out fine.

Comment

• So...Vasquez won the MVP award in the South American championships. Oh and Venezuela won the whole thing...
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Congratulations Greivis.

Comment

Working...
                                X