Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no

Comment

• pre-pre game live: http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        What do you mean photoshopped? That this isn't the original? Cause that looks like a non-flop to me. He definitely got hit on the side of the face.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
        The replay druring the game, there was no contact
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          The replay druring the game, there was no contact
          I don't believe they showed that angle during the game (on TSN) and you cant photoshop a video. Doesn't look like there was any editing there at all.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            I don't believe they showed that angle during the game (on TSN) and you cant photoshop a video. Doesn't look like there was any editing there at all.
            I don't know doode, the other replays look a lot different, look at the comments
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              I don't know doode, the other replays look a lot different, look at the comments
              I'm pretty sure we didnt get to see that first angle in the raptors broadcast. I really dont think it was a flop. He embellished sure, but he was hit. I wouldnt trust YouTube comments. They probably said the flop was "worse than Hitler".

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Oh no
                Well, there it is. We're forever jinxed.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Oh no
                  Just be thankful he's not wearing a Uniform... :S

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                    I'm pretty sure we didnt get to see that first angle in the raptors broadcast. I really dont think it was a flop. He embellished sure, but he was hit. I wouldnt trust YouTube comments. They probably said the flop was "worse than Hitler".
                    Yeah the other angle made it look pretty clear. Lowry made contact. I can see how it was called.

But D-Will started writhing on the ground. As a fan, that is incredibly frustrating to watch.

Comment

• I'm stuck in some bullshit line
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Someone in RR save me
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Watching NBA TV, i'm really surprised Sam Mitchell kept talking about DeRozan as the team's best player. He should know better but whatever.

Note to Rick Fox: It's DeRozan not DeRosa.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He arranged to meet his crack dealer at the ACC tonight. He got a great cover story thou
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "I hope Rob Ford has got my jersey on" - Demar. Apparently hes genuinely excited hes there.

Comment

• So many good soundbites. Amir said hes going to have to have a talk with bieber for the switching teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X