Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like the future of the beal/wall backcourt.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      I really like the future of the beal/wall backcourt.
      Yea they are looking really good.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
        Man Jason Kidd must be the hardest guy to interview on the planet LOL
        He looks like the damn devil with those intense eyebrows
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Jason Kidd dresses like a single dad on a first date
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• # 1 NBA playoffs play of the day!

Comment

• Jason Kidd's sweat tastes like Jack Daniels and cigars
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Jason Kidd's sweat tastes like Jack Daniels and cigars
                I wonder how figured that one out ...

Comment

I really like the future of the beal/wall backcourt.
                  That's what I've been saying. Best backcourt in the east, easily.

Comment

• Anyone see this? Drake using a lint roller hahahah

Comment

• I'm very concerned with the turnovers. 2 games and the Raps have their 3rd and 8th highest turnover-games of the season.

Going into Brooklyn, the Raps need to take better care of the ball. We can't give away so many freebies.

I also don't like the idea of becoming an iso-Demar offence down the stretch. He hit his shots last night, but that is a dangerous way to play.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        I'm very concerned with the turnovers. 2 games and the Raps have their 3rd and 8th highest turnover-games of the season.

Going into Brooklyn, the Raps need to take better care of the ball. We can't give away so many freebies.

I also don't like the idea of becoming an iso-Demar offence down the stretch. He hit his shots last night, but that is a dangerous way to play.
                        we'll see how they do in brooklyn. the team/coach knows the turnovers are an issue and we know brooklyn are one of the best in making the other team commit them. fortunately, a LOT of the turnovers in this game were just sloppy mistakes on our part (ball being slapped out of idiot t ross just standing there was probably the worst one of the game, along with derozans dribbling/handling amongst many others including lowry not being on point tonight)

Comment

• Raptors looked committed to playing defense yesterday. Good adjustment of putting the bigger Fields on JJ. Still they need to be more consistent defensively and play for all four quarters.

My main concerns are:
                          Getting Lowry and DD a bit of rest. Don't know what shape they will be in going at this pace if it gets to 7 games.
                          Getting Ross going. We need his D on the floor against JJ and Pierce. He's gotta get his confidence back
                          Cutting down on all the turn overs. Even reduce them by 25% and we're laughing.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            By far the worst Pun ever used.

Comment

• hahaha...... yep, pretty bad.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                By far the worst Pun ever used.
                                And therefore the best pun ever used.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...