Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can get one in Brooklyn. Just one.

Comment

• Joe Johnson aint got shit of Landry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Woohoo!

Shitty game by the Raptors, but somehow managing to grind out a win. 1st win in the Playoffs, since god knows when!

I hope this means, that DC sees how useful Landry is. Should give him some burn, some real burn. Raise his trade value, maybe manage to flip him too

Comment

• Game! Raptors!
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• #freelandry! Man that was close, glad we pulled it out and happy to see Landry out there and playing well! Gonna need him on Lebron next round
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              We can get one in Brooklyn. Just one.
              Nah man.

We can get em both.
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• WICTORY!!!!!

How bout it Nets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• I love you Raptors.

Comment

• Landry Fields and DD won us that game man. Casey better play Landry for the rest of the series!
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Man, how many heart attacks did we get from that game. Good win! Now let's get BOTH in BKN!

Comment

• Excited to see the headlines tomorrow hahaha, next round of the media battle coming up.

Comment

• 22 more rebounds, they can't fix that edge

Comment

• Obviously Landry comes up with the steal to finish the game, that's how he rolls.

I do not want to see Salmons step on the court again!!

Comment

• How f*cking fitting was it that Fields had the game sealing steal?

These games have only even been close because of the ton of turnovers the Raptors have been having. If we solve that problem, Nets don't have anything on us.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Demar really showed something today.

Great win.

Comment

Working...
                                X