Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the subject at hand.........................

If Fields rolls in at the four, that means either Patman, Airmir or Hands Bro will be benched.

If you bench Salmons, who are you going to play at the three? Bikes?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      Back on the subject at hand.........................

If Fields rolls in at the four, that means either Patman, Airmir or Hands Bro will be benched.

If you bench Salmons, who are you going to play at the three? Bikes?
      Fields will play some wing. I don't think the big rotation really changes. The big problem was JJ, not Pierce. Yeah, Pierce hit some big shots down the stretch, but really only one of them was on a one-on-one move. Until that late point in the game, he was not killing us at all. JJ was fairly consistent through the whole game and easily getting into the lane to shoot over his defender.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        *randomness alert*
        my whole highschool is under the impression that Jonas Valaciunas is the new Channing Tatum
        I don't see it .....
        ehem sorry to interrupt, carry on with your day fellas
        I wish someone at my school even knew who jonas valanciunis was. It's bullshitt doode
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          I wish someone at my school even knew who jonas valanciunis was. It's bullshitt doode
          BUWHAHAHA hahah it's ight atleast there's no one to rub a loss in your face
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Why, are there Nets fans at your school?

Comment

Well there are them hockey losers that just watch tsn and rub their shit in my face...

But I have one argument back to them, 'where are the leafs' lmao
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Why, are there Nets fans at your school?
                there not net fans their raptor haters
                beware their everywhere
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

there not net fans their raptor haters
                  beware their everywhere
                  There aren't many Raptor haters or fans in B.C.

Mostly just people bitching and moaning about the Canucks.

Comment

There aren't many Raptor haters or fans in B.C.

Mostly just people bitching and moaning about the Canucks.
                    well, lucky lucky you
                    (is it just me or the first thing that comes to my mind when someone says B.C. is Bryan Colangelo)

Comment

well, lucky lucky you
                      (is it just me or the first thing that comes to my mind when someone says B.C. is Bryan Colangelo)
                      Haha, did not notice that before.

Comment

• F*** Brooklyn
                        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                          F*** Brooklyn
                          Had to get that out of your system, didn't you?

Comment

• how many hours until the game???? I'm restless

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Fields will play some wing. I don't think the big rotation really changes. The big problem was JJ, not Pierce. Yeah, Pierce hit some big shots down the stretch, but really only one of them was on a one-on-one move. Until that late point in the game, he was not killing us at all. JJ was fairly consistent through the whole game and easily getting into the lane to shoot over his defender.
                              Agreed. I think if we see Fields it will be in response to JJ getting hot. Or if he's finding open guys too easily out of double teams.

If Fields can slow JJ down and save the team from doubling and having to over-rotate -- even if its just for 12 mins on and off -- that should more than compensate for his offensive shortcomings.

Comment

• Also, just a thought for mods to consider: maybe we should think about having separate pregame and game threads. Current game threads are approaching 12+ pages before the game even begins, makes it pretty cumbersome to navigate if you're late to the party (or even on time, so to speak).

Comment

Working...
                                X