Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this team
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Fuck brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see how the Raps handle the curveball that being Brooklyn. An awau playoff game is going to have a whole different feel.

Comment

• Fields in 10000000000x more useful the Salmons

Comment

• YeeeeeeeaAaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!,!,!,!,!,!,!,!,
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
              Demar really showed something today.

Great win.
              He is one of the luckiest guys alive. Some of those plays should've been turnovers
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                It'll be interesting to see how the Raps handle the curveball that being Brooklyn. An awau playoff game is going to have a whole different feel.
                I think it'll help them actually, in a strange way. At least someone like Ross who looked overwhelmed may feel less pressure being away from home

Comment

• BTW watching this Wiz vs Bulls game and the Wiz look great Bulls cannot score at all

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    It'll be interesting to see how the Raps handle the curveball that being Brooklyn. An awau playoff game is going to have a whole different feel.
                    I feel like you get more hyped on the road. It's so much sicker to shut the home crowd up. It's actually something to work towards and give you such a boost to take the crowd out of the game. I thrive off that
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Don't forget Lowry. There were a few minutes in the fourth where he had back to back to back buckets, a steal and a charge. I think him coming into the 4th kept us in it when Brooklyn was getting ready to extend a lead.

Comment

• Knew DD would bounce back! He always does.

Comment

• Get Rob Ford to Brooklyn!!!! Atlantic City is only moments away.

Comment

• Was hoping for some post game press conferences or at least some commentary on NBATV. Switched off because it was just people screaming fuck brooklyn like they were the first ones to think of that for too long.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                              Was hoping for some post game press conferences or at least some commentary on NBATV. Switched off because it was just people screaming fuck brooklyn like they were the first ones to think of that for too long.
                              http://goatd.net/82409/watch-brookly...oronto-raptors

Comment

• I just got game 5 tickets on Stubhub.com
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X