Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember that tweet LOL.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      There were also a few (or a lot) where JV had the ball down low and got it stripped.
      And DeMar with his non existent handles.

Was just a big variety of issues.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Players of the game: DeMar DeRozan and LANDRY FIELDS.

Fields didn't score but his D on Johnson was tremendous. DeRozan on the other hand started the game like he did in Game 1. He looked nervous but he picked it up in the 2nd half. 4th quarter he was just sensational. CLUTCH.

21 turnovers is a lot though. Bring the turnovers down and the Raptors seriously have a chance of winning from here on out.

Raptors need to stop playing fast. I think that's one of the main reason why they turned the ball so much. Lowry needs to do a better job of controlling the tempo of the game.
        I guess there was a reason why we didn't play fast all season.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• the williams, johnson, kirilenko, pierce garnett lineup scared me a bit. 3 years ago that lineup would play 35 minutes and win a championship
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Can Landry get a start over Ross next game? Please and thank you.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              For the 30 point scoring clutch game winning Allstar that he is?

Fucking hell of an expose I'd say!

I think the comment was more about how the Nets offense was to iso whoever DD was covering (at first I thought it was just with JJ but then Anderson was doing it as well).

With that said, I'm proud of his bounce back game. If you're going to be a minus on defense, you need to bring it harder on the offense.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• BKN uses turnovers to stop teams from running up tempo.Keep running and they resort to fouling. They beat Western teams the same way. BKN is very slow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh. And Ross needs to step up. Did he even score tonight?? Tonight, the ball just dies whenever he had the ball.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    There were also a few (or a lot) where JV had the ball down low and got it stripped.
                    Yea Jonas gets stripped VERY easily. This is why i don't think we should be going to him in the post too much. Unless he is really deep it becomes a problem and he doesn't get deep enough most times. If he has to dribble more than a couple times to get to his spot he ends up turning it over 90% of the time
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• BKN is trying to stop JV by stripping him on every possession. If you stop feeding him they close our biggest weapon.

Comment

• Guys, they're old vets, they're going to have good hands... but slow feet. Hence why we need to run. Yes, it'll get stripped, but they'll be knackered by end, and we can score 36 points on them in the 4th.

Comment

• Ross playing against super large SFs is not ideal. He has had total crap games but its probably because he is a SG playing SF. The matchups for him in this series are a nightmare.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            BKN is trying to stop JV by stripping him on every possession. If you stop feeding him they close our biggest weapon.

So you're saying feed him and continue to run even though it's causing a lot of turnovers?

Comment

• Oh ya... WE WON. Cheer the Eff Up.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                So you're saying feed him and continue to run even though it's causing a lot of turnovers?
                                Yep!

Its a series. We can learn how to not to turn it over. They can't learn how to not be old.

Comment

Working...
                                X