Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beat them by*
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      K calm down. We won't lose to this team by 20. We play too hard to lose by 20. You can also look at it like if we just get our turnovers down to 12-13 like we did in the regular season we can beat but 10 or so. Amir needs to get his head in the game though. He and Patterson left guys wide open all night and we did get a little lucky. Whether it was Pierce of Teletovic. They don't fight through screens well at all.
      Who GLF actually not agreeing that were gonna lose ! You're changing my friend
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Man Jason Kidd must be the hardest guy to interview on the planet LOL

Comment

K calm down. We won't lose to this team by 20. We play too hard to lose by 20. You can also look at it like if we just get our turnovers down to 12-13 like we did in the regular season we can beat but 10 or so. Amir needs to get his head in the game though. He and Patterson left guys wide open all night and we did get a little lucky. Whether it was Pierce of Teletovic. They don't fight through screens well at all.
          Got taking another step, actually defending the raps. I'm glad you chose the positive side now brah
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Woh woh woh. I agree with you completely..

Comment

• My mistake. That was a great play by Landry near the end, not Vasquez there. They looked fucking similar tonight

Comment

• I've established I don't like Jason Kidd. I don't like the way he talks.

Comment

• 4th quarter shooting

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

We got extremely lucky. In BK they will make those open shots! I agree turnover are a big deal. They have to turn that down. Bright side is Raptors have played like shit on O but have been in each game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• First Toronto Raptors playoff win I've ever seen live and I am sooooooo happy right now. DeRozan was fucking DeClutch!
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• LMAO thanks guys. Even though I am negative a lot us losing by 20 is definitely not going to happen. That's just being ridiculous lol. But we definitely can't give Pierce those looks again because he will knock it down next game. Most of his misses went in and out so we got a little lucky. But we missed a good bit of shots we normally make in the first game because of nerves so I guess it evens out.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Coming into the series the preview was like "Raptors dont turn the ball over, this is a big strength for them"

Lowry also got burned many times on screens that lead to wide open threes. Usually we defend the three really well.

Comment

• I can now study for my final tomorrow with a feeling of calm and serenity.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• So proud of this team!

This playoff experience is so valuable for Demar and JV. Hopefully Ross can get his ish together. We clean up the turnovers and we can take this series.

Good bounce back game from Amir and Demar. We will not be denied! Brooklyn wanted us and they will regret it. I see us playing better from here on out.

Confidence from a close win is what we needed.

Comment

• Deron Williams up next, followed by Demar and Amir together.

Comment

Working...
                                X