Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• If we stop feeding JV then it puts more pressure on our perimeter players.JV turned it over a ton but he got 16 points and 16 reb and caused them to foul.Turnovers happen against BKN.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Yep!

Its a series. We can learn how to not to turn it over. They can't learn how to not be old.
        I hear you. I'm just trying to understand because turnovers can be the reason why you win or lose a game and I wouldn't want us to lose a game because we constantly have 20 turnovers. We already lost because of that in game 1.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
          Ross playing against super large SFs is not ideal. He has had total crap games but its probably because he is a SG playing SF. The matchups for him in this series are a nightmare.
          I don't think so, his defense has been fine. He's just looked overwhelmed by the occasion with the ball in his hands.
          Hopefully being on the road will release the pressure a bit.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            If we stop feeding JV then it puts more pressure on our perimeter players.JV turned it over a ton but he got 16 points and 16 reb and caused them to foul.Turnovers happen against BKN.

You're making a good point but I'm just worried the turnovers will hurt us more than it helps us. Too many turnovers can be the reason why you lose a game.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Is it me, or did Leo step his analysis game up? He was actually pointing out nuance in plays, instead of the usual elementary basketball concepts. Second game in a row. Treating basketball fans like they know a little bit of ball. Good for him.

Comment

• Weird how all ross lovers have become jonas lovers. I think jonas has really won some people over with this series
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  Weird how all ross lovers have become jonas lovers. I think jonas has really won some people over with this series
                  Who didn't already LOVE Jonas?! I'll fight em.

Comment

• FUCK BROOKLYN.

Love me some Landry.... Can't he fuse with Demar somehow? Become a single player? That would be nice...
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Weird how all ross lovers have become jonas lovers. I think jonas has really won some people over with this series
                      Most people like both of them...

Comment

• BKN uses turnovers against Western teams to slow them down. Don't let them dictate the pace. They can't keep it up without fouling. JV needs to learn to hold on better.Eventually KG and Plumlee will both Foul out taking Pierce with them,

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                          Most people like both of them...
                          Yeah but ross is getting some hate by rr

Some people want Landry to start over him
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I wonder if #FuckToronto is a thing..?

Comment

• I kinda think Landry should get the start over Ross. He's long, tall and strong, making him able to handle Joe and Paul. Ross' D has been okay but his offence has been pretty bad. We wouldn't even have to run plays for Landry. Just give him some backdoor cuts. It's not like Ross is scoring much for us anyways.

Comment

• DJ killing the Wizards.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X