Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post

#FREELANDRY might have worked.
    E Koreen agrees (or at least wonders)

Comment

• http://stats.nba.com/featured/sportv...0.html#tor-bkn

Turns out DD played better D than Salmons, holding Iso Joe to 1/5 compared to Salmons' 4/4. I want Fields taking Salmons spot.

Comment

• I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• ' Toronto has lost back-to-back home games just once since its Dec. 9 trade with Sacramento.'

Comment

• What took so long??? they should've experimented using Fields long time ago. The guy can play, he can't shoot but he can play. And he's a much better defender than Salmons IMO. Much bigger too. He's got the perfect size to guard guys like JJ, Pierce.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Very excited to see Fields playing. He is an excellent passer and a good ball handler as well. Lowry will have another fast moving cutter to pass to...Wait! I should have said "NOW Lowry will have a fast moving cutter to pass to."

Comment

• Knowing Casey Fields is replacing JV

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• If fields gets playoff minutes he's good for at LEAST one good cut and dunk every shift. Makes up for his bad shooting lol

Comment

• Fields in makes sense. He has the athleticism and size to guard dick head one and dick head two. Also, if dick head one is guarding him fields can just run around until dick head 1 is tired of chasing him.

For those of you who aren't sure, dick head one is Pierce and two is JJ (aka not an all star)
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• This is all fine and good, I still think the adjustment has to be adding violence into the mix.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw52M0PEJTU#t=110

Vasquez said that Landry may get minutes at 1:50.

Comment

• Fields will be playing all playoffs long if he can keep JJ and PP in check. If we win the series, he HAS to guard LeBron.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            This is all fine and good, I still think the adjustment has to be adding violence into the mix.
                            HANDS BRO!!!!!!l!!!!!!
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              Yeah I know. Charles doesn't give much justification for his ideas, probably just doesn't like brooklyn.
                              No. The rest of the panel did to him microcosmically what the US media does to toronto..... just shuts him up, cuts him off and discredits his opinion.

hate it man.

Chuck is right...toronto is better.... on a level playing field.

But it isn't, and wont be

Comment

• Had to stay away from these boards for a couple a days after the loss. The other teams losing at home in game 1 made it a little easier to cope with the lose but I'm not sure I can take another long, dejected walk home from the ACC trying to figure out where it all went wrong. But definitely ready for game 2, hope the raptors are too. This 3 day break has been brutal!!!
                                "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

Working...
                                X