Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Disagree. Someone made a good point in the first game thread:
    I don't think that justifies not giving him the ball after the first quarter

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Ross being able to play a game without foul trouble will be key. He really opens up the game for DD and Lowry because he cannot be left open. His D is also needed, and his handle is better than DD's and I can see him attacking the paint well in game 2

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Are you pregnant dude huge mood swing, you were all negative nancy last page and now you like dd. lmao
        Yea, that was weird. I had to double check to make sure it was the same thread lol

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Thats so fuckin soft looool you can do better Brooklyn newspaper
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

As for Tuesdays game... If DeMar and Terrence decide to show up then Brooklyn's gonna have a loooooooooong night
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Pierce, asked about Ujiri comment, responded, "Really? I’m shocked that Bryan Colangelo would say that." BANG.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/bro...s-gm-ujiri-who

Raptors gotta show up on tuesday to back up Masai up.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Pierce, asked about Ujiri comment, responded, "Really? I’m shocked that Bryan Colangelo would say that." BANG.

And thats why we not only need to win but kick their asses outta the ACC and back to the Jay-Z's ugly-ass barclay centre

Comment

we NEEED to win. For ours' and Ujiris pride. FUCK BROOKLYN.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    we NEEED to win. For ours' and Ujiris pride. FUCK BROOKLYN.
                    Thats what Ujiri said

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Holy sheiiiiiiiittttttttt
                      Shots the size of Vasquez balls fired.

Damn we gotta kick his ass man
                      .Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams put out a statement in response to Ujiri’s comment:

“It’s unfortunate that the Raptors’ GM felt so desperate facing against our Nets that he would throw profanity around discussing our beloved borough, but I can’t say that I’m surprised. After all, Brooklyn is a classier place. Just compare Babs to Biebs, or spend some time with their ... colorful mayor. Still we spread love; it is, after all, the Brooklyn way.
                      That's from the same article, there is defiantly beef now. I love it
                      Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sun Apr 20, 2014, 01:52 PM.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

These fuckin' guys are something else. Brooklyn talkin' like they have some history of being a great team or something. Pierce and KG won in Boston you dumb shits, not Brooklyn. Once those geezers are done, so is your worthless team.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          These fuckin' guys are something else. Brooklyn talkin' like they have some history of being a great team or something. Pierce and KG won in Boston you dumb shits, not Brooklyn. Once those geezers are done, so is your worthless team.
                          Amen

Comment

this tabloid war is amazing. I love it.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Holy sheiiiiiiiittttttttt
                              Shots the size of Vasquez balls fired.

Damn we gotta kick his ass man

That's from the same article, there is defiantly beef now. I love it
                              Brooklyn is meant to be a classy place? News to me..

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Toronto won't win.

Players are too soft. No guts from what I can see.

Shoulda tanked properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X