Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Dd taking over!!!!
    Yeah baby!!!!

(But not happy with the lack of offence! Running Demar Isos and Kyle and JV PnRs is not sustainable for a playoff run. It's way too one dimensional. It'll win us this game, which I'm thrilled about but were gonna have to get some legitimate offence.)
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• DD is money in the 4 minutes before the last minute.

Comment

• I am so happy right now
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I'll admit, DD does come through and make some big shots when we need them. Sometimes.

But, he's really got to stop disappearing all game, waiting for teammates to bail him out, only to hit the tough fade-aways and stuff in the 4th, ugh.

Comment

• Demar bounced back 9-21 turnovers are still brutal tho
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Ok, I'm all for inserting Fields into the starting line up right now for Ross. Being able to hide Demar on the defensive end has been big right now.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• No. Easy. Shots.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Yeah baby!!!!

(But not happy with the lack of offence! Running Demar Isos and Kyle and JV PnRs is not sustainable for a playoff run. It's way too one dimensional. It'll win us this game, which I'm thrilled about but were gonna have to get some legitimate offence.)
                  totally agree. i also think just giving the ball to demar near the end of the game is also a recipe for disaster. so far hes stepped up, but theres a lot of time on the clock.

Comment

• Not the greatest shots but THANK GOD he made them
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fields is the Johnson stoper
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bullshit

Comment

• What foul? BS.

Comment

• holy shit. so scared that derozan was gonna turn it over in that double team

Comment

• Landryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BS call

Comment

Working...
                                X