#FreeLandyFields vs Brooklyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #FreeLandyFields vs Brooklyn

I can't think of any other option or way to guard paul pierce.

I think we've beaten this topic to death. There's no reason anyone can think of that he would be worse than salmons but casey won't play him. No sense complaining about it.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      I think we've beaten this topic to death. There's no reason anyone can think of that he would be worse than salmons but casey won't play him. No sense complaining about it.
      well I'm new to this forum and haven't read much, sorry.

Comment

PDPatt is going to get major burn in this series. He is mobile enough to do the job. It's kind of a blessing in disguise though if you think about it - Amir gets his ankle rested for deeper battles should the team get past the first round.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          PDPatt is going to get major burn in this series. He is mobile enough to do the job. It's kind of a blessing in disguise though if you think about it - Amir gets his ankle rested for deeper battles should the team get past the first round.
          Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Amir gets burn vs Garnett and Blatche, and JV comes off the bench to guard Plumlee.

Comment

but he's terrible, pierce went ham at the end.

Comment

Ham? Maybe ham sandwich. Have you seen what the Brooklyn wings did? Now if you're going to say Landry on Joe Johnson from time to time, we got something to talk about.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

truuth wrote: View Post
                well I'm new to this forum and haven't read much, sorry.
                Hahah I didnt mean to sound testy! Just been talked about a lot.

Comment

Because of my profile picture.

Comment

I wish we knew why Fields is stapled to the bench. It appears no Toronto reporter wants to really ask Casey that question or they just assume he's being considered as a scrub and just go on with their business.

From my eyes I see Fields bringing some value to the team. Similar to De Colo or Hayes in a few minutes here and there. I don't think anybody is asking Casey to play Fields for 25 minutes, but maybe 5-10 minutes won't be so bad??

I know he can't shoot but it's not like Salmons is stretching the floor.

Whatever.. the bottom line is Casey is not going to play him for whatever reason. Just have to live with it. Hopefully Fields gets another contract after next year because he's a nice guy.. but with the amount of minutes he gets in Toronto its unlikely that anyone will want him even for the minimum.

Comment

Doesn't really matter. If fields was playing all year, we're all gonna ask WHY ISNT DE COLO/SALMONS (if we didn't get to see him play)/ETC ETC getting any play time? They could help us turn it around etc etc.

It's an easy thing to propose when you have nothing to back it up and no way to be wrong.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        Doesn't really matter. If fields was playing all year, we're all gonna ask WHY ISNT DE COLO/SALMONS (if we didn't get to see him play)/ETC ETC getting any play time? They could help us turn it around etc etc.

It's an easy thing to propose when you have nothing to back it up and no way to be wrong.
                        Exactly.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

Well we wouldn't be saying that if we were satisfied with Landry lol
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Can't be worse than Salmons. Straight up. NOTHING can be worse than Salmons. Fields doesn't hold on to the ball on offense, and he has proven to be a strong defender. It makes no sense to me that Salmons is being played over Fields.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Ham? Maybe ham sandwich. Have you seen what the Brooklyn wings did? Now if you're going to say Landry on Joe Johnson from time to time, we got something to talk about.
                              Laundry on either wing would be ideal. He is strong enough so they wont post him up, yet he is quicker than they are that they won't be able to shoot on him or get around him. Offensively he should play the PF in our Horns sets so we use him as a screener and roller, hiding his inability to shoot, and his mobility will make it harder for Pierce to guard him.

Comment

Working...
                              X