Comment

• Timmy!!!!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lol wtf westbrook

Comment

• Rematch will be fun!

Comment

• This is AWESOME!!! Hope the Thunder never win EVER!!!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Spurs are looking at Miami like:

OG is our king

Comment

• Man durant choked pretty bad during the final moments

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                  Man durant choked pretty bad during the final moments
                  Durant choked in 4th q final moments, other times westbrook pretty much tried to take over the game on his own

Comment

• lol skip

Comment

• hah

Comment

• Does this mean Durant is coming to Toronto, or do they have to lose next year as well?

Comment

• Durant just needs to lose until 2016 when he becomes a free agent and sign with us . I mean lebron had to leave Cleveland to win and durant gotta do the same right?

Comment

• Off topic but on twitter there's a video of brandon Jennings giving nick young drugs ecstasy at a party drake was at lolol

Comment

• Durant might have chocked in the final minutes of the game, but Westbrook was just terrible in OT. His shot selection was just horrible. He jacked up so many contested shots. Screwed up the Thunder's offense completely. In OT, Westbrook just played his usual iso ball and jacked up 8 shots only to hit one of them. Durant didn't really even get that many touches. I wouldn't be surprised if Durant leaves the Thunder because of Westrbrook...

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                                Off topic but on twitter there's a video of brandon Jennings giving nick young drugs ecstasy at a party drake was at lolol
                                Yeah it's an instagram video. He clearly has something in his hand which he's trying to give Nick Young. Probably a molly. Nick Young declined it. My only advice for Jennings. You'll probably need more than the molly. Throw in some JD and Hennessey as well. It'll all come in handy when you're playing for Detroit.
                                Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Working...
                                X