No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh Vince. Where was this shot for Game 7 versus the Sixers back in the day?

Comment

• Do you think McRoberts gets the $20K fine if the foul wasn't on LeBron? I say, no.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        Ahhhh Vince. Where was this shot for Game 7 versus the Sixers back in the day?

He didn't go to no graduation ceremony the night before, that's for sure!!

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
          Do you think McRoberts gets the $20K fine if the foul wasn't on LeBron? I say, no.
          I thought he got fined after Miami requested NBA to review "common foul" decision?! Anyway.. it's the right call. Elbows and throats don't get along that's for sure.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I thought he got fined after Miami requested NBA to review "common foul" decision?! Anyway.. it's the right call. Elbows and throats don't get along that's for sure.
              Yeah, most surely the right call. It was a dangerous play. But is he fined $20K if the foul wasn't on LJ?

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                Yeah, most surely the right call. It was a dangerous play. But is he fined $20K if the foul wasn't on LJ?
                I think so. Every team would have asked NBA to review this call. There's no question about it. Hard hit to neck area = punishment.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Gotta love that LeBron dunk lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• what happened to KD?

Comment

• lol another OT between grizzlies and OKC. crazy playoffs so far.

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzz piss off Reggie Jackson

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              what happened to KD?
                              Tony Allen happened.

Comment

• This is a great video of VC's game winner! It's definitely feels like redemption for him for that Game 7 miss :P

Comment

Working...
                                X