Masai Ujiri on Fan590 (Apr.21/14) & $25k fine from NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Just my opinion, i don't think the F Brooklyn comment was disrespectful at all. I truly believe that he said that to PUMP UP THE CROWD outside. That's all it is.

You know what's disrespectful?? tanking the last 5 games of the season so that they can play the Raptors in the playoffs. Now that's disrespectful.

I'd say both acts were disrespectful.

F*CK YOU, RYAN!!! <----- See, a tad rude, isn't it?

Comment

Apparently either Jason Kidd or jay z were supposed to do an interview on fan 590 today but opted out cuz if the Masai comment or something

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
        Apparently either Jason Kidd or jay z were supposed to do an interview on fan 590 today but opted out cuz if the Masai comment or something
        That's gotta be BS. They are that petty are they?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          That's gotta be BS. They are that petty are they?
          Not sure. Bob Mccown said something along these lines earlier today.

Comment

What we have to do is:

Go to Brooklyn, fuck them up in games 3 and 4 come home and win in 5.

They can't complain no more.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
              Have you not head of league pass? Get a good broadband connection and stream all the games for the price of 2-3 months of cable. There are even cheaper alternatives too like Ballstreams. I ditched cable 2 years ago and have never looked back.
              you dont even need to pay for it if you have an jailbroken ios device. i get league pass for free now after paying for it for a while and having pretty much every raptor game being blacked out. now i can watch every game no matter what due to jailbreak tweaks.

Comment

Working...
              X