Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Charles Barkley loves Toronto

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Charles Barkley loves Toronto

    I don't think that this has been mentioned, but Barkley really likes Toronto:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54DPdC9E8nw

    Lol he still cannot pronounce JV s name

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  2. Like chch166 liked this post
  3. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Respects to Barkley. He literally mentions how much he loves Toronto every time the raptors are brought up. "My favourite place to visit".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter OzRapFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh wow there should be a love parade thrown in his honor then.
    Seriously who cares what Chuck thinks?

  5. Like Jangles liked this post
  6. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Respects to Barkley. He literally mentions how much he loves Toronto every time the raptors are brought up. "My favourite place to visit".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    me thinks you are forgetting prior to this season where he has constantly trashed the city and the team

  7. #5
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,825
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    me thinks you are forgetting prior to this season where he has constantly trashed the city and the team
    What? I don't remember him doing this, at least not in regards to the city. As for the team, they've been trash most of the time so it was probably fair.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  8. Like chch166, S.R., Letter N liked this post
  9. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie Niagara Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    he trashed the team and rightfully so
    but not the city

  10. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    What? I don't remember him doing this, at least not in regards to the city. As for the team, they've been trash most of the time so it was probably fair.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    maybe he didnt trash the city itself but mostly trashed all the toronto teams (and rightfully so at the time).

  11. #8
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    3,190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote OzRapFan wrote: View Post
    Seriously who cares what Chuck thinks?
    I suppose then, you'd prefer nobody with International Media reach support the team..... ya I guess that better.

    Good call bud.

  12. #9
    Raptors Republic All-Star Primer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When I lived in Atlanta I would see Charles Barkley out at bars and clubs all the time so I'm sure he appreciates the Toronto night life.
    I'd like to see a clip of them talking Raptors after last nights game to see if the rest of the crew has changed their tune regarding Toronto's chances of beating Brooklyn.

  13. #10
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    What? I don't remember him doing this, at least not in regards to the city. As for the team, they've been trash most of the time so it was probably fair.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    He has been seen golfing at blue mountain in collingwood in the summer. I think he genuinely likes Toronto.

  14. #11
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote OzRapFan wrote: View Post
    Oh wow there should be a love parade thrown in his honor then.
    Seriously who cares what Chuck thinks?
    Wow. So cynical.

  15. #12
    Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Primer wrote: View Post
    When I lived in Atlanta I would see Charles Barkley out at bars and clubs all the time so I'm sure he appreciates the Toronto night life.
    I'd like to see a clip of them talking Raptors after last nights game to see if the rest of the crew has changed their tune regarding Toronto's chances of beating Brooklyn.
    No it is still only Barkley that like t.o. they really just want to choke each other out:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9v_Ad9zC4


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rapfan10; Wed Apr 23rd, 2014 at 04:14 PM.

  16. #13
    Raptors Republic Starter rapfan10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    maybe he didnt trash the city itself but mostly trashed all the toronto teams (and rightfully so at the time).
    Ya he trashed all Toronto teams back in 2010 after bosh left:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFeoMpFUho4

    I think a lot of this now has to do with him making up for this incident.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Charles Barkley loves Toronto

    Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker. Kenny was getting all hyped over one lame PP highlight where he made an and 1 lay up in the fourth, gimme a fucking break. Charles said that Brooklyn hasn't shown anything that would make him believe that they could win the series, he thinks DeRozan and JV are too much for the old geezers to handle.
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:13 PM.

  18. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Charles Barkley loves Toronto

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker.
    Kenny has never had positive things to say about the Raptors, he doesn`t watch them and he is an idiot all together who`s main purpose is to be a funny clown on TNT.
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

  19. #16
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Kenny has never had positive things to say about the Raptors, he doesn`t watch them and he is an idiot all together who`s main purpose is to be a funny clown on TNT.
    Pretty much. He's Chucks punching bag, they just make fun of him. Dude is an idiot, he predicted the Raps to make the playoffs last season and they didn't haha. Now that they did make the playoffs, he doubts them.

  20. #17
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny the fag smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker. Kenny was getting all hyped over one lame PP highlight where he made an and 1 lay up in the fourth, gimme a fucking break. Charles said that Brooklyn hasn't shown anything that would make him believe that they could win the series, he thinks DeRozan and JV are too much for the old geezers to handle.
    Wtf?? Not necessary and really fucking dumb.

  21. #18
    Super Moderator MangoKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Scarborough
    Posts
    3,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny the fag smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker. Kenny was getting all hyped over one lame PP highlight where he made an and 1 lay up in the fourth, gimme a fucking break. Charles said that Brooklyn hasn't shown anything that would make him believe that they could win the series, he thinks DeRozan and JV are too much for the old geezers to handle.
    Really? Homophobic slur? I understand it's the playoffs and emotions run high because it is after all, the silly season, but please and thank you refrain from utilizing any slurs.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Wtf?? Not necessary and really fucking dumb.
    Chill out bro. Are you guys related? No? Then let it go

  23. #20
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Charles Barkley loves Toronto

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Chill out bro. Are you guys related? No? Then let it go
    That's not the point. Slurs of any kind are not permitted. If you can't respect that measures will be taken. I suggest you take a look at the forums rules and regulations thread.

    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...read.php?t=125

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •