The Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna use that on my Swiffer once I get home... it's terrible.
    Looks like a 9th grade art project using black markers.

But seeing the crowd (inside and out) wearing white will look good (again).

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      I'm gonna use that on my Swiffer once I get home... it's terrible.
      No way! Way better than the shitty Bell shirt from game 2. I was disappointed to say the least. But I did wear it both games we won, so I'll be rocking it again tonight!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        No way! Way better than the shitty Bell shirt from game 2. I was disappointed to say the least. But I did wear it both games we won, so I'll be rocking it again tonight!
        We are 3-0 when I wear my Northern Uprising shirt. I shall continue from here on out.

Comment

Tonight's shirts had swiffer logos on each side. SMH -_-

I met some fellas, and they were shocked at how trashy tonights shirts were compared to game 1's or drake night's shirts.

T shirts don't mean much to me though. The experience was what it was all about, and it was awesome!
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

For people who went last night what time did you get there, I'm looking to go tomorrow but I heard it hits capacity quick now.

We're planning to be there at 6 for the 7pm game.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              For people who went last night what time did you get there, I'm looking to go tomorrow but I heard it hits capacity quick now.

go at 5

I went at 6 for game 3 and waited in line close to 50 minutes
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post

Be there as early as you can. Gates open at 4. I was there at 6 for last nites game. Waited in line for about an hour before they told us MLS had reached capacity. Had to watch the big screen from Bremner street. Still had a great time tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What happens if we lose in game 7? Will we have a riot like Vancouver?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I have pre-purchased several items from goodwill to destroy in case we lose a game 7
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                    X