Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I saw after GAME 2: Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone are down to earth kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I saw after GAME 2: Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone are down to earth kids.

I posted what I saw after GAME 1 previously, so I figured I'd post something else that I saw after GAME 2 as well. (No one has told me to shut the heck up yet)

1) After the big win, fans began to pile out, me and my fiancé stood around to see Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton begin their post game interview inside the ACC.

After waiting maybe 5 minutes, we decided to leave. It had now been maybe 30 minutes since game had come to an end, mind you it was still pretty packed outside the doors inside Maple Leaf Square. So as we walked towards the parking garage in Maple Leaf Square, we noticed none other than Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone walking out as well, both with their bag packs and suits on. Me and my fiancé, being the basketball addicts, we decided to walk behind them and see where they go, or better yet see if people mob them. Yes, their bench players, but they are NBA players, someone must notice. And people did, they all walked with them, everyone was kind enough to not block their ways and actually apologized for using the flash on their cameras lol. The two said it's alright, they just want to be like everyone else and be out in the city on this great night.

We took ton's of pictures, I might post a couple tomorrow.

Anyways, eventually they just kept walking... Into the night they went.

GREAT WIN btw!

Did anyone else catch Tim Donaghy's interview on the Jeff Blair radio show this morning!? He predicted the officiating to be more for the home crowd based on the officials for tonight's game.

(Ps; ain't nobody got time to edit, proof read) sorry in advance

Cool story bro

Comment

shut the heck up.

Just kidding.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        Cool story bro
        Appreciate the feedback bro.

Comment

a310pilot wrote: View Post
          I posted what I saw after GAME 1 previously, so I figured I'd post something else that I saw after GAME 2 as well. (No one has told me to shut the heck up yet)

1) After the big win, fans began to pile out, me and my fiancé stood around to see Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton begin their post game interview inside the ACC.

After waiting maybe 5 minutes, we decided to leave. It had now been maybe 30 minutes since game had come to an end, mind you it was still pretty packed outside the doors inside Maple Leaf Square. So as we walked towards the parking garage in Maple Leaf Square, we noticed none other than Dwight Buycks and Julyan Stone walking out as well, both with their bag packs and suits on. Me and my fiancé, being the basketball addicts, we decided to walk behind them and see where they go, or better yet see if people mob them. Yes, their bench players, but they are NBA players, someone must notice. And people did, they all walked with them, everyone was kind enough to not block their ways and actually apologized for using the flash on their cameras lol. The two said it's alright, they just want to be like everyone else and be out in the city on this great night.

We took ton's of pictures, I might post a couple tomorrow.

Anyways, eventually they just kept walking... Into the night they went.

GREAT WIN btw!

Did anyone else catch Tim Donaghy's interview on the Jeff Blair radio show this morning!? He predicted the officiating to be more for the home crowd based on the officials for tonight's game.

(Ps; ain't nobody got time to edit, proof read) sorry in advance
          Haven't they done large studies to sort of show that home teams actually get more favourable calls on average?

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Haven't they done large studies to sort of show that home teams actually get more favourable calls on average?
            I am sure it is but beside the point, in basketball the NBA refs have got to be the worst refs in any of the top major sports that are out there. There really isn`t any consistency when you watch their calls and its getting tiresome. I mean this is why they implemented the rule of using video instant replay in the last 2 minutes of the game because there have been too many fuckups in the past.

Comment

Honestly, the Raptors have been playing like a B grade team recently... I surprised theres any fans left to be honest...

Comment

raptors-suck-balls wrote: View Post
                Honestly, the Raptors have been playing like a B grade team recently... I surprised theres any fans left to be honest...
                HAHAHA did a stupid butt hurt brooklyn fan really just make an account to say this? Someone ban this fool lol

Comment

Are you the same guy as the "Wiggins" dude?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Fuck Brooklyn man get outta here
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                      Are you the same guy as the "Wiggins" dude?
                      That guy just hated lowry. This guy is obviously a Brooklyn fan with too much time on his hands

Comment

Deuces ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GTFO This is a raptors forum
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I like Stone and Buycks. Yes, they didn't get a lot of burn, but, i'm sure they've learned a lot this season practicing with the Raptors and what-not.

They might not get another contract, but they'll play well in the D-League if they go back. Maybe a career overseas?

Comment

i just laughed so hard hahahaha
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X