Now I'm not saying KG is old but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I'm not saying KG is old but...

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he said, "Where were you in 05" he didn't mean '05, he meant 05.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he went to school they didn't HAVE history.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but he tried to get Naismith to make clutching and grabbing part of the game.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he started playing basketball, the ball had corners.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he steps out on the hardwood, he remembers helping to plant the trees.

Carry on...

Comment

Anyone else hear the stat that JV was like 5 years old when KG made his first all-star game appearance?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

KG be the type to high five with both hands and clasp fingers....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          KG be the type to high five with both hands and clasp fingers....
          That's true love right there.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            That's true love right there.
            How is this thread about the Raps? Just asking.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
              How is this thread about the Raps? Just asking.
              He's making old jokes about our playoff nemesis. How is this NOT about the Raptors?

Relax! Enjoy the playoffs and all the trash talking that comes with it. In a few weeks we'll be back to debating how much Lowry deserves and who will be a steal at the 20 pick. This is a breath of fresh air for some of us.

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
                He's making old jokes about our playoff nemesis. How is this NOT about the Raptors?

Relax! Enjoy the playoffs and all the trash talking that comes with it. In a few weeks we'll be back to debating how much Lowry deserves and who will be a steal at the 20 pick. This is a breath of fresh air for some of us.
                lol, no. We'll be debating how we can sign-and-trade Lowry for Westbrook and finalizing our Wiggins-contingency-plan: Durant.

Back on topic:

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he said, "Where were you in 05" he didn't mean '05, he meant 05.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he went to school they didn't HAVE history.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but he tried to get Naismith to make clutching and grabbing part of the game.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he started playing basketball, the ball had corners.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he steps out on the hardwood, he remembers helping to plant the trees.

Carry on...
                  Now I'm not saying KG is old, but someone had to teach Dick Bavetta the rules of basketball.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he first laced them up, Upper Canada still ruled the dominion.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but the year he got drafted, Lower Canada damn near got out of the dominion

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but his first year in the NBA, Weezer and TLC ran the tables at MTV Music awards.

Now I'm not saying KG is ancient, but he farts chalk and when god said let there be light, he was all "Anything is Possible" and started to cry.

Comment

It's hard to believe Garnett was once nicknamed "The Kid"....

He looks like Kenny from The Cosby Show.

Comment

Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      Now I'm not saying KG is old, but someone had to teach Dick Bavetta the rules of basketball.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he first laced them up, Upper Canada still ruled the dominion.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but the year he got drafted, Lower Canada damn near got out of the dominion

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but his first year in the NBA, Weezer and TLC ran the tables at MTV Music awards.

Now I'm not saying KG is ancient, but he farts chalk and when god said let there be light, he was all "Anything is Possible" and started to cry.
                      The first one is goldddd
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X