Thread: Now I'm not saying KG is old but...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Now I'm not saying KG is old but...

2. Like 2KJ, Dr. James Naismith liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he said, "Where were you in 05" he didn't mean '05, he meant 05.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he went to school they didn't HAVE history.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but he tried to get Naismith to make clutching and grabbing part of the game.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he started playing basketball, the ball had corners.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he steps out on the hardwood, he remembers helping to plant the trees.

Carry on...

4. Like Joey, Garbo, Axel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else hear the stat that JV was like 5 years old when KG made his first all-star game appearance?

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

KG be the type to high five with both hands and clasp fingers....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

7. Like stooley liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    KG be the type to high five with both hands and clasp fingers....
    That's true love right there.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    That's true love right there.
    How is this thread about the Raps? Just asking.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    How is this thread about the Raps? Just asking.
    He's making old jokes about our playoff nemesis. How is this NOT about the Raptors?

Relax! Enjoy the playoffs and all the trash talking that comes with it. In a few weeks we'll be back to debating how much Lowry deserves and who will be a steal at the 20 pick. This is a breath of fresh air for some of us.

11. Like Axel liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Garbo wrote: View Post
    He's making old jokes about our playoff nemesis. How is this NOT about the Raptors?

Relax! Enjoy the playoffs and all the trash talking that comes with it. In a few weeks we'll be back to debating how much Lowry deserves and who will be a steal at the 20 pick. This is a breath of fresh air for some of us.
    lol, no. We'll be debating how we can sign-and-trade Lowry for Westbrook and finalizing our Wiggins-contingency-plan: Durant.

Back on topic:

13. Like Letter N, Nilanka liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Raptor Jesus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he said, "Where were you in 05" he didn't mean '05, he meant 05.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he went to school they didn't HAVE history.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but he tried to get Naismith to make clutching and grabbing part of the game.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he started playing basketball, the ball had corners.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he steps out on the hardwood, he remembers helping to plant the trees.

Carry on...
    Now I'm not saying KG is old, but someone had to teach Dick Bavetta the rules of basketball.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he first laced them up, Upper Canada still ruled the dominion.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but the year he got drafted, Lower Canada damn near got out of the dominion

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but his first year in the NBA, Weezer and TLC ran the tables at MTV Music awards.

Now I'm not saying KG is ancient, but he farts chalk and when god said let there be light, he was all "Anything is Possible" and started to cry.

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to believe Garnett was once nicknamed "The Kid"....

He looks like Kenny from The Cosby Show.
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

16. Like CalgaryRapsFan liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Now I'm not saying KG is old, but someone had to teach Dick Bavetta the rules of basketball.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but when he first laced them up, Upper Canada still ruled the dominion.

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but the year he got drafted, Lower Canada damn near got out of the dominion

Now I'm not saying KG is old, but his first year in the NBA, Weezer and TLC ran the tables at MTV Music awards.

Now I'm not saying KG is ancient, but he farts chalk and when god said let there be light, he was all "Anything is Possible" and started to cry.
    The first one is goldddd
    In Swag we Trust

-Nick Young

Thread Information