Playoff Momentum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Momentum

I may be wrong but I feel the longer this series goes on the better chance we are going to win this series

the main knock against the raptors going into this series was the lack of playoff experience. besides that I don't recall anything major that was in their favor besides the refs

so the longer this goes on and the more comfortable the raptors get playing in a playoff atmosphere (especially Terrence Ross I hope ) the more likely I feel we are going to impose our will and shut the nets down

I think/hope we take game 3, nets take game 4 then we win in 6 or 7

what do you guys think?

Raptors in 6 games Nets in 7. Game 7 would be like game 1.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Raptors in 4.

Hold on a sec....Wait, we lost? When?

Well, I guess Raps in 5.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Raptors in 6 games Nets in 7. Game 7 would be like game 1.

I feel that as well. We have to win in 5 or 6 because I think we will shit the bed in game 7 just like game one. Too much pressure.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
          I may be wrong but I feel the longer this series goes on the better chance we are going to win this series

the main knock against the raptors going into this series was the lack of playoff experience. besides that I don't recall anything major that was in their favor besides the refs

so the longer this goes on and the more comfortable the raptors get playing in a playoff atmosphere (especially Terrence Ross I hope ) the more likely I feel we are going to impose our will and shut the nets down

what do you guys think?
          That is, assuming we split the next 2 games at Barclay's.

Comment

what do you guys think?
            I agree , however, to win series we must put ourselves in a position to win. To do that we must split in Brooklyn. Then hold home court.

Comment

Agreed. I only see positives from extending the series for the Raps. Let us discuss this further in the purple den...

Comment

I agree with GLF. Lets get it done in 6 games max. We've seen what happens when this team gets nervous, and we know what to expect from Brooklyn's stars and vets in game 7. Therefore, it is imperative that we get the job done in 5-6 games.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                  I agree with GLF. Lets get it done in 6 games max. We've seen what happens when this team gets nervous, and we know what to expect from Brooklyn's stars and vets in game 7. Therefore, it is imperative that we get the job done in 5-6 games.
                  Winning in 5 means taking 3 straight. That's quite a steep hill to climb.

Comment

i like our chances even in a game 7
                    when I break it down I think we are the superior team in a lot categories
                    better coach, better center, I say the same at PF, they are superior at SF, we got a better SG and a better PG
                    we are a great road team ( up their with Miami for record )

experience was their one trump card over us and as the series goes and we become more comfortable with the playoff atmosphere I think it will be a less of a factor for us even in a game 7

maybe im just sick of pundits, analysts and broadcasters beating us over the head with experience

Comment

Toronto isn't clutch. Feel better trying to win 6 vs going to 7. Feel better up 2 with 20 sec on the clock vs down 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X