Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 987

Thread: GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

  1. #261
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    TRoss to all of you: Fuck you

  2. #262
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,883
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ross finally

  3. #263
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lol Thornton such a ballhog


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  4. #264
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,684
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
    Plumlee's gonna be like Tyler in this league.
    I really like what Plumee brings for the Nets, I think he's done a better job than KG

    BUT

    Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    But he'll be called better than jv by American 'experts'
    JV has been outplaying him, which is awesome. I like there battles.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  5. #265
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,892
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    DD is gotta know AK47 goes for a lot of steals
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    "I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game."

  6. #266
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kirilenko doesn't look human.

  7. #267
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    I really like what Plumee brings for the Nets, I think he's done a better job than KG

    BUT



    JV has been outplaying him, which is awesome. I like there battles.
    Are you actually in Rwanda
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  8. #268
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    646
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't like Andray and Andrei.

  9. #269
    Raptors Republic Starter mike, prague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'd put Chuck on Blatche, that guy always gives me the feeling that he'll score 50 on us

  10. Like YoungGunRaptor liked this post
  11. #270
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I like this lineup for Brooklyn everybody goes ISO when they get it
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  12. #271
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,892
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Give 2PAT some shots when Teletuby is guarding him
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    "I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game."

  13. #272
    Raptors Republic Starter themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why in 7 hells is handsbro still in

  14. #273
    Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Kitchener "Sketchener"
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mike, prague wrote: View Post
    I'd put Chuck on Blatche, that guy always gives me the feeling that he'll score 50 on us
    No chuck ever no repeat after me never no chuck chuck no good k no chuck alright no
    In Swag we Trust

    -Nick Young

  15. #274
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,401
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hansbrough is playing like SHIT! He's just fouling everyone. We are going to be in the penalty too early. Not good because Brooklyn gets all the calls.

  16. #275
    Raptors Republic Starter YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    981
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    No chuck ever no repeat after me never no chuck chuck no good k no chuck alright no
    But I feel the same way, I always feel like Blatche is going to have an offensive explosion against us. Handsbrother needs to step up and shut him down.
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan

  17. #276
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Hansbrough is playing like SHIT! He's just fouling everyone. We are going to be in the penalty too early. Not good because Brooklyn gets all the calls.
    He can't handle Blatche. A bit too big and smooth for him.

  18. #277
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,684
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Watching from Rwanda... I downloaded game's 1&2 after the fact... first Raps game I'm watching LIVE since the 2012-2013 season. Not disappointed so far.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  19. #278
    Raptors Republic Starter mike, prague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default






  20. #279
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,401
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Naw I still rather Tyler than Chuck. Either bring back in Amir or Jonas but NO Chuck.

  21. #280
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kyle looks injured.

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •