Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Love you too khaos01207!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

As long as DC is willing to play Fields, and Fields does his thing with JJ. Doesn't need to lock-him down per say, would be nice, but just bother him enough to get him off his game, that's it.

Don't let him score at will like DD allows him to.

Attack down low again, honestly. JV is beasting against the Brooklyn bigs, they can't contain/stop him. Let him get off to a quick start. Maybe we can try playing a bit of "Inside/Out" with JV as he gets more comfortable through the game?

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
        As long as DC is willing to play Fields, and Fields does his thing with JJ. Doesn't need to lock-him down per say, would be nice, but just bother him enough to get him off his game, that's it.

Don't let him score at will like DD allows him to.

Attack down low again, honestly. JV is beasting against the Brooklyn bigs, they can't contain/stop him. Let him get off to a quick start. Maybe we can try playing a bit of "Inside/Out" with JV as he gets more comfortable through the game?
        JV gets stripped easily on the low block, and turnovers have been an issue for him during the series. We can try the Inside/Out game, but I don't see it being effective unless JV is stronger with the ball.
        OG is our king

Comment

Ok, are you all suggesting Dwayne Casey and his staff are less able to set up a line up, or make adjustments than you all are?

Oh boy

Comment

21 hours till tip off and I just saw the game isn't sold out yet and the tickets cost less than here.

Comment

wow. serious?

tweet that to garnett.....

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                I hope DC sees your post and follows your game plan!
                I don't. What if Demar starts hot and hits a few? You pull after 4 minutes? Crazy talk.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  wow. serious?

tweet that to garnett.....
                  I found out in the article where Garnett's begging the fans to get rowdy.

Comment

hahahhaa.

he needs to be notified on twitter then. hahaha

Comment

Donkette wrote: View Post
                      I found out in the article where Garnett's begging the fans to get rowdy.
                      Pretty sure Brooklyn started this thing where it's now "cool" to not laugh at comedy shows ... I can't imagine they'll be all that rambunctious.

Comment

A reporter NEEDS to ask Garnett, "Kevin, reports were that the game wasn't even sold out tonight. In a city of 14 million, hosting the Raptors team who have coined the phrase "fuck brooklyn" as their battle cry, do you still feel that they should have been worried about coming to Brooklyn???"

Comment

Raps might play well there, don't have the home pressure and I think Brooklyn will be less crazy.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Just read another NY article on the call to make a lot of noise and show us up. In the comments the fans were praising the Nets organization for keeping round 1 and 2 tickets at the same price as regular season. You can get in to the game for the price of a few beers and a dog at the ACC.

Comment

Livingston didn't practice citing illness. He'll still play tomorrow but let's hope he's not fully recovered yet.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Ok, are you all suggesting Dwayne Casey and his staff are less able to set up a line up, or make adjustments than you all are?

Oh boy
                                Exactly. Having internet posters do the coaching is the new market inefficiency.

Over half the NBA coaches are clueless. Fire them and just have a random guy with a tablet check out the teams forums for lineups, playcalling, rotations and when to sub in and out.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X