Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing to everyone on here: I know we're all upset in regards to the loss tonight, but please play nice with each other, respect everyone's views ( you don't have to like it, but everyone is entitled to an opinion) and if you can help it, easy on the swears, try to keep it to a minimum. Alright party people, to all a good night.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Maybe not a piece of cake but in a relatively evenly matched teams Pops would find a way to win. That is what frustrates so many posters is that we are so close. We could win this series....but.....
      Exactly if we were playing the Heat then no one would care because we can't beat them but we can beat Brooklyn for sure. We are just making so many stupid mistakes and our coach isn't helping he's actually making it worse.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Not only that, but our team is far more athletic. Why we aren't running the ball up the court to get buckets is beyond me.
        Easier to do if you can get stops. Problem is we couldn't stop JJ or D Will.
        OG is our king

Comment

• Casey always seems to be the last person to notice the obvious. He needs to sit John Salmons now.That was the worst second half I've ever seen with Ross,DD and Salmon together for 12 minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• What the hell is going on here LMAO

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Loss of GM3

Need to severely up the defence and watch out for Nets open-look threes
              And for sake of Humanity make your Free Throws.... Patterson went to the foul line, and missed both shots.

My hats off to Kyle on that hard foul on William - these are the playoffs up your anger and intensity.
              No excuses but facts are facts refs made some flawed calls.

Bring TRoss off the bench and let's win GM4. The Nets crowed is no match for WE THE NORTH
              It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Come get your Free Throws
                It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I... I agree with Leo...

I need a drink...
                    OG is our king

Comment

• ps77 wrote: View Post
                      Two players that need to get more mins are: 1) Novak and 2) de Colo. Why does DC bring in Novak the end of games when he's been sitting ice cold on the bench? It's not rocket science that shooters need to be in the flow of the game to get their shots off.

de Colo is a playmaker. When the offense struggles as much as it does in the half court, you need a facilitator like de Colo who can break down defenses and make the extra pass to the open man. This team gets into the same rut with the two-man game of DD and KL.
                      Okay NO. Novak can't guard a fly. Our defense has been horrible. And don't give me this shit about Novak will knock down shots. He doesn't even get the ball when he on the court most of the time. We run NO plays for him. And when he does it at like the end of the shot clock where he has to throw something up. He gives up just as much and takes. And De Colo is turnover prone. That's like our biggest issue so playing him will just make this worse.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• #amazing

Comment

• Ccaptain-obvious says it's the damn weak Defense. If your shot ain't falling .... Than play your heart out smartly on Defense at least

Muhammad Ali

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Easier to do if you can get stops. Problem is we couldn't stop JJ or D Will.
                            They're not used to running anyways. Very slow paced team for the most part.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Wow. Are you kidding?

Raptors need to go on a tight 8 man rotation. This is how i would do it next game.

JV
                              Amir
                              Fields
                              DeRozan
                              Lowry

Patterson
                              Ross
                              Vasquez
                              This would be perfect! I can't wait until we get a coach that actually has a semblance of a high basketball IQ. Casey does some things that are just so unexplainable the only word that constantly comes out of my mouth is idiot. There is just no other explanation. Landry stops Joe Johnson in game 2 and they hardly play him this game. Did John Salmons give us that much spacing? Did he hit that many shots that he made up for Fields? Casey needs to get fired like tomorrow. I can't take this shit anymore. We are talented enough to beat this team! Like why is he fucking it up for us!? That lineup that he put to end the 2nd quarter took away all our momentum and we couldn't catch ourselves after that. That's how dumb he is. EVERYONE knows how important it is to end quarters well. But no he sits Derozan and plays Salmons who's horeshit and Terrence who looks like someone stole his brain and stepped on it. Smh. I told you guys Casey will lose 2 games for us this playoffs. Welp this was the first.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                This would be perfect! I can't wait until we get a coach that actually has a semblance of a high basketball IQ. Casey does some things that are just so unexplainable the only word that constantly comes out of my mouth is idiot. There is just no other explanation. Landry stops Joe Johnson in game 2 and they hardly play him this game. Did John Salmons give us that much spacing? Did he hit that many shots that he made up for Fields? Casey needs to get fired like tomorrow. I can't take this shit anymore. We are talented enough to beat this team! Like why is he fucking it up for us!? That lineup that he put to end the 2nd quarter took away all our momentum and we couldn't catch ourselves after that. That's how dumb he is. EVERYONE knows how important it is to end quarters well. But no he sits Derozan and plays Salmons who's horeshit and Terrence who looks like someone stole his brain and stepped on it. Smh. I told you guys Casey will lose 2 games for us this playoffs. Welp this was the first.
                                Well he did get 2 air balls
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X