Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross is sooooooo lost out there
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Is Brooklyn's crowd even color coordinated

It looks like everybody is just wearing there street cloths
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• Oh Ross...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• A crap 3 by Amir, a crap 3 by Kyle and a shitty long 2 from Demar. Try gettin in the paint

Comment

• Rough start. Ross needs to let the game come to him, and not force it.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I feel Landry may be coming soon.

Comment

• I find we can never stop their starters. They always start off the game doing whatever they want and then start off the third doing whatever they want. To me we haven't looked like the better team at all so far this series.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• man oh man Terrence...
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Not able to watch but looks like ROSS STILL SUCKS. And why the hell is there a 3 point attempt by amir already????

Comment

• I don't think Brooklyn understands the difference between a Jeer and a Cheer.

Do they know they are taunting their own team??

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Not able to watch but looks like ROSS STILL SUCKS. And why the hell is there a 3 point attempt by amir already????
                          summer three??? sometimes they fall
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Is Brooklyn's crowd even color coordinated

It looks like everybody is just wearing there street cloths
                            Telling all the Brooklyn hipsters to wear white pretty much ensures you're just going to get a bunch of random colours.

Comment

• We only make our run when their bench comes on.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• travel... ughhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X