Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why you all are getting pissed at me. I'm just saying it like it is. We've made ZERO adjustments to Williams and Johnson. They have literally done whatever they want for most of the game in each game. Doubling them doesn't help. They just find the open man and at home role players normally play better so they hit more shots. Raps are the one's playing like shit not me. I'm just stating it. And the biggest problem is we have an idiot coach. Jason Kidd is out coaching Casey. Casey can't make adjustments, he's horrible with rotations and he's a horrible offensive coach. Or offensive sets are so elementary and easy to stop. It seems the only way we can beat Brooklyn is if they just miss shots like they did in game 2. And that won't happen often. We aren't moving the ball and we are forever turning it over. At this point I think it's fair to say that Brooklyn's defense is the reason for it and it's not just use playing nervous or whatever. The only thing we done well this whole series is rebound and get to the free throw line but that isn't enough.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      every single psrs1 post is "i agree with GLF"

2 user accounts?
      Anymore name calling?

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        DC says KL7 will be ok for game 4
        Let hope he's not 'John Gibbonsing' us...

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Holy fuck some people have to calm down. First road play off game come back from 15 down with 5mins left in the game. Some questionable rotations by casey aka using psychoT and all his fouls. TRoss is guarding a suddenly dominant joejohnson he's having a rough time but he's a 200lb kid guarding a 240lb 7 time all start.

Relax a little. Enjoy the playoffs. Yes there were some bad calls but there was a bunch both ways. They lost the game in the 3rd. Now how about everyone supports them and hope they can steal one back on Sunday.
          hard to enjoy when the team loses and doesn't play well at all.

t ross has absolutely no excuses. already 3 games in and still completely useless.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            I don't know why you all are getting pissed at me. I'm just saying it like it is. We've made ZERO adjustments to Williams and Johnson. They have literally done whatever they want for most of the game in each game. Doubling them doesn't help. They just find the open man and at home role players normally play better so they hit more shots. Raps are the one's playing like shit not me. I'm just stating it. And the biggest problem is we have an idiot coach. Jason Kidd is out coaching Casey. Casey can't make adjustments, he's horrible with rotations and he's a horrible offensive coach. Or offensive sets are so elementary and easy to stop. It seems the only way we can beat Brooklyn is if they just miss shots like they did in game 2. And that won't happen often. We aren't moving the ball and we are forever turning it over. At this point I think it's fair to say that Brooklyn's defense is the reason for it and it's not just use playing nervous or whatever. The only thing we done well this whole series is rebound and get to the free throw line but that isn't enough.
            Everyone saw Fields do a good job on JJ in game 2 but Casey thinks salmons is needed for some reason!
            I really want to know what's going on his head when he made the decision to play salmons on JJ?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              Ross looking more and more like Tony Delk with every game.

*drops mic .... runs and hides*
              Ouch...Tony Delk?

Comment

• I'm not worried about Ross. We've already seen hes a slow learner. He'll be fine. I'd like demar traded immediately though.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

I don't know why you all are getting pissed at me. I'm just saying it like it is. We've made ZERO adjustments to Williams and Johnson. They have literally done whatever they want for most of the game in each game. Doubling them doesn't help. They just find the open man and at home role players normally play better so they hit more shots. Raps are the one's playing like shit not me. I'm just stating it. And the biggest problem is we have an idiot coach. Jason Kidd is out coaching Casey. Casey can't make adjustments, he's horrible with rotations and he's a horrible offensive coach. Or offensive sets are so elementary and easy to stop. It seems the only way we can beat Brooklyn is if they just miss shots like they did in game 2. And that won't happen often. We aren't moving the ball and we are forever turning it over. At this point I think it's fair to say that Brooklyn's defense is the reason for it and it's not just use playing nervous or whatever. The only thing we done well this whole series is rebound and get to the free throw line but that isn't enough.
                  Casey needs to sit Salmons play fields period.
                  Defence is everything.

Comment

Im not upset. I think you are speaking the truth, and as terrible as it is to hear it, it is better to expose and deal with these issues rather than cast them aside for later *ahem Dwayne Casey ahem*
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• This team would of repeated history and lost the away game by 20 pts, it was looking that way in the 4th, but man this team is built with tougher guys. I know losing sucks, but I can sleep a tab easier knowing that our team will keep these games in reaching distance for the taking. Falling behind that much really did this team in, or the Refs decided to maintain the spread, who knows??? This game sent a message that this will stay as a dog-fight till the end....

Comment

• I don't see why it's so difficult for DC to make the required changes.

Start Fields, so JJ can't get a good start. Fields might not score, but, he helps limit JJ, so he's not scoring 29 Points on 17 Shots.

FEED THE BIG MEN. JV/AMIR/PP. LET THEM PLAY.

Ross? Have him come in against the second unit. Please, don't let him guard JJ, because he can't. Run him off screens, so he can score against the second unit. Their defenders aren't as good, obviously, which lets him get free more often.

?????

Profit.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          every single psrs1 post is "i agree with GLF"

2 user accounts?
                          Nope not at all. I have no time to do something so childish. Sorry that 1 person out of the many on this forum agrees with me. It's not a crime you know.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Ross looking more and more like Tony Delk with every game.

*drops mic .... runs and hides*
                            I'm missing something...

Comment

• Wow. That's crazy.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                                I don't see why it's so difficult for DC to make the required changes.

Start Fields, so JJ can't get a good start. Fields might not score, but, he helps limit JJ, so he's not scoring 29 Points on 17 Shots.

FEED THE BIG MEN. JV/AMIR/PP. LET THEM PLAY.

Ross? Have him come in against the second unit. Please, don't let him guard JJ, because he can't. Run him off screens, so he can score against the second unit. Their defenders aren't as good, obviously, which lets him get free more often.

?????

Profit.
                                I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FROM DAY 1, JOHN ******* SALMONS HAS BEEN ******* US ALL SEASON LONG, VETERAN MY ASS, DUDE SHOULDN'T SEE THE FLOOR. MR.FAKE ALL STAR WAS WAYYY TO OPEN FOR HIS FLOATERS AND 3PT SHOTS, AND **** YOU ROSS, PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!! WE COULD HAVE WON THIS ONE smh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X