Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We covered spread. Someone made some money.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      meh. refs gave us the chance to tie. as usual, we blow it at the end when it counts. same raptors story.
      Exactly. Us waiting until it was too late to play hard is why we lost. This is very much like the old Raps, wait until it's too late to make a run and then wanna play refs or missed free throws. We should have won this game and we didn't because we played like idiots and like we didn't give a fuck for a good bit of the game.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good fight gotta bring it in game 4 do or die situation
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Just as GLF (and I did to, ill admit) felt that Patterson would miss both those free throws, I feel a win in game 4.
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• atleast Derozans visibly shaken the jitters. Just need the rest of the team to apply. Satisfied with that final stretch but got dam its frustrating thinking about the rest of the game.

Comment

• Crooked officials!!!!!!!!!!! disgusting how many fuckups they have in a single game.

Comment

• Can we win 3 in a row?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Just as GLF (and I did to, ill admit) felt that Patterson would miss both those free throws, I feel a win in game 4.
                  Kyle is half broken
                  Amir back problems
                  JV limped

Don't be so sure. If there's no health problems, then I feel a win in game 4 too.

Comment

• We need to play tighter perimeter D next game if we wanna tie the series up, Ross can't guard JJ, let Fields start for matchup, and get Ross to come off the bench.

Comment

• And as much as that was a shit show for the most. Im still confident for game 4 for some reason. They do want this, just unfortunate events right now. Moving on, lets go raps

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        DeMar killed too much clock there

Man, that's frustrating. The whole comeback ruined by 2 missed fts and a well intentioned but stupid hustle play gone wrong...
                        This.

Frustration level: 10 000

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Just as GLF (and I did to, ill admit) felt that Patterson would miss both those free throws, I feel a win in game 4.
                          Me too. As stubborn and as inexperienced as our team is, they learn rather quickly. Hopefully the coach can do the same and make better decisions in game 4.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Brooklyn hit their free throws and Toronto didn't. Great come back.. but they still lost. On to game 4. Hopefully Lowry will be at 100% by Sunday.

Comment

• 2 freetrows

Only 2 of them

Patterson why why why

We needed it

Our comeback went to shit and now 2-1
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well, that was the worst officiating I've seen in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X