Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    And for anyone claiming conspiracy, there were as many bad calls against Brooklyn as there were against us. The refs weren't the problem.
    I mean. That kind of is a problem though. The fact that it's so much of a problem that it balances out is bad, not good.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      If fields is not starting game 4 and is not on joe johnson every single minute in game 4 then casey needs to be Fucking canned. If our untrained eyes can see it why the FUCK can't an NBA coach see it
      Hopefully MU is watching this when assessing DCs future.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
        I mean. That kind of is a problem though. The fact that it's so much of a problem that it balances out is bad, not good.
        A foul is a foul period. Just make the right call. If you are not sure ask for help.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Exactly. Casey might be able to get us to the playoffs but he isn't gonna help you win when you get there clearly. Now we've got to get a coach that will help us win once we get there.
          sorry but i doubt even popovich could get this roster any further in the playoffs. we're a scrappy, good team, but thats about it. this team needs much more than a new coach.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Few glimmering games, but overall pretty disappointing. Much like Tony Delk's career. Albeit, Ross is much younger then when Delk had his flash in the pan moments, but so far I've yet to buy into the Terrence Ross hype.
            Ah. Ya I see the TRoss comparison. What with the 50 point games and all. Not sure you can be a 50(ish) win team and disappear completely though.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              And for anyone claiming conspiracy, there were as many bad calls against Brooklyn as there were against us. The refs weren't the problem.
              Not really claiming conspiracy but our calls were felt like make-up calls while they really blew a couple of ours that hurt us a lot.

Comment

• I wanna know how we're going to defend Pierce if he steps out for the 3 or blow by Amir right to the hole, both Amir/Pat can't guard him at the elbow or off the screen rotation, we need to do something about that but how?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  If fields is not starting game 4 and is not on joe johnson every single minute in game 4 then casey needs to be Fucking canned. If our untrained eyes can see it why the FUCK can't an NBA coach see it
                  Do you really think it's as simple as that?? Is Fields even a starter at this point? Maybe you should stick to cheering because I would bet anything that you don't know one hundredth of what Dwane Casey knows about basketball. Dwane has us in these games while working with inexperienced players with less talent than the other team...

#justsayin

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Few glimmering games, but overall pretty disappointing. Much like Tony Delk's career. Albeit, Ross is much younger then when Delk had his flash in the pan moments, but so far I've yet to buy into the Terrence Ross hype.
                    I said this before and i'll say it again. Raps should primarily use Ross as a spot up 3pt shooter. Not a fan of him handling the ball. That's not his game.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• For Saturday's practice, want to see this team work on their handles. It's inexcusable that at this level some players still have trouble with dribbling through traffic. Also, need to have 5 on 6 drills to simulate game conditions and work on crisper passing.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Canucks fan right there. C'mon dude. DeMar is an amazing player with a lot of room to improve, but if Masai decides to trade him - then so be it. I'm sure there'll be no riots because of DeMar trade
                        DeMar does need to improve on the defensive end then he will be a complete player.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          sorry but i doubt even popovich could get this roster any further in the playoffs. we're a scrappy, good team, but thats about it. this team needs much more than a new coach.
                          New Coach
                          Competent Wing player's
                          Back up C
                          Lock down wing player
                          John Salmons not on the roster
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            No way. Popovich would DEFINITELY get us past this team, trust me. We are good enough to beat this team. Pops is able to have his third stringers consistently beat teams in the West each and every year when he decides he wants to give his guys a rest. Getting this team past Brooklyn would be a piece of cake for him.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              DeMar does need to improve on the defensive end then he will be a complete player.
                              He'll become a SUPERSTAR if he improves his 3-point shot and his defense.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Do you really think it's as simple as that?? Is Fields even a starter at this point? Maybe you should stick to cheering because I would bet anything that you don't know one hundredth of what Dwane Casey knows about basketball. Dwane has us in these games while working with inexperienced players with less talent than the other team...

#justsayin
                                The problem with DC is he seems slow to respond to mismatch issues. If he has so much basketball knowledge he should be able to see it immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                X