Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hy Casey maybe you should play Fields, DeRozan, and Vasquez more what the hell is with these rotations
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• lol at those T.Dot fans photobombing Leo and Rob

Comment

• I feel like we will see a injured lowry salman ross hands to Hayes lineup to start the fourth
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
          Vasquez has played 8 total minutes....

Ross has played 17.

You tell me who's playing better.
          Shit, only 8? I thought the only logical reason to not insert him near the end was due to his minutes. I had too much faith in Dwane, my bad.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            But not completely surprising. As our only inside presence, you come in after having sat most of the Q with 2 fouls and you put yourself in a position to get a 3rd foul? Not smart.
            Heck no. JV is 7 footer and had a great position. I don't give a fuck if he has 2 or 3 fouls, you get a good 'rebounding' position - you fucking rebound.

If it was over the back rebound then yeah, I understand, but now - he did well, just refs messed up.

Comment

• We really can't stop Johnson or Williams for our life. We've got to get it together! Literally all they have to do it either give it to Johnson in the post or Williams in the pick and roll and it's an automatic score for them. Unless we double team which then hurts our rotations.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We won't see much JV this game. I will be SHOCKED if he doesn't pick up his fourth foul early in the third. And not necessarily because he actually fouled but because the refs hate him.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Guys I'm really worried about Lowry. If he's not 100% we're doomed :|

Comment

• Bullshit rotation. DeRozan is the only one that's giving you something offensively, and you take him out w/ 3 mins left in the 2nd? i understand DC has a set rotation but man you can't take DeRozan in that situation. He was playing so well.

Also, more PP and Vasquez less Hansbrough and Ross.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fuck Brooklyn and fuck joe penis
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• sweet

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Heck no. JV is 7 footer and had a great position. I don't give a fuck if he has 2 or 3 fouls, you get a good 'rebounding' position - you fucking rebound.

If it was over the back rebound then yeah, I understand, but now - he did well, just refs messed up.
                          I disagree. You see guys loosen up on D when in foul trouble. I think that should apply to the O side as well. Don't be completely passive and change your game, but warm up and stay in the game by playing a little smarter especially since the opposition has no answers for you
                          The 3rd foul was horseshit tho.

Comment

• Why does half this board sound like a bunch of assholes? You bullshit about what great fans the team has and almost every 2nd post is either dissing the coach or one of our players.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Now I hope you all see why Tyler gets no minutes. He comes into the game and everything becomes a mess.
                              It depends on whom he is playing with. He was +5 until Casey put in that cobbled-together lineup. Vasquez should have been running the show. That said, not one of Tyler's better nights. He was too anxious on defence with Blatche, then Pierce blew by him on the drive.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Why does half this board sound like a bunch of assholes? You bullshit about what great fans the team has and almost every 2nd post is either dissing the coach or one of our players.
                                Are you new? General opinion is that Casey is a subpar coach. Has been for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X