Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to spirit bomb the nets
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• This team is just shitting the bed at the worst possible time. The February raps sweep this peace of shit nets team

Comment

• Has Casey made ANY adjustments this whole series? I swear Brooklyn is just doing the same thing over and over again and we seem to not be able to stop it.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Because he loses the ball everytime he gets it down low
          Not to beat a dead horse, but this is why he should have got more post opportunities during the season.

You can't just expect him to suddenly carry the team after being an afterthought all season.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Not disagreeing, but it was really ineffective for him to be turning it over every time we get it to him.
            Fair enough. Its a shame we didn't give him more touches in the regular season, so that he could learn then instead of now, when it matters most.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Fields doesn't help enough on offense to help at this point ... The question is where is novak?

Comment

• oh guess what! Adam Silver is in Brooklyn. We're 0-2 so far when he's watching our games

Comment

• How is Salmons still in this game........... ):
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Injuries might have something to do with it...but it really seems like the team is being less aggressive. On the boards and on D.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      GLFs previous posts on our defender may be on target....
                      I knew our bad defense to end the season would follow us into the playoffs but no one wanted to listen. Pretty much nothing we did well in the season have we done well in this series and that's the difference between experience and a lack there of.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
                        Fields doesn't help enough on offense to help at this point ... The question is where is novak?
                        Because offense is the problem.

Comment

• This offense is killing me. So shit

Comment

• This is Atrocious. What a shameful game for the Raps.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Listen to Devlin chalking up pathetic excuses just as we're about to lose this game.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jonas. Please. PLEASE.

LET BLATCHE SHOOT

Comment

Working...
                                X