Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Thank god it's almost game time, these 2 day gaps between games are killer.
    perfect schedule for old nets .

Comment

• Start alreadyyyy
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
        New here, I'm here to support the raps in game 3, hope the road warrior comes out with a W.
        welcome
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Dear Baby Raptor Jesus, with your green scaley skin and razor sharp talons of death. Please guide our Raptors to victory. I ask because I am an emotionally unstable man child that is incapable of handling defeat well. A loss will ruin my night and if its bad enough even some of my morning. Anyways...in your name we pray.

Regards, Me
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

New here, I'm here to support the raps in game 3, hope the road warrior comes out with a W.
            If we lose you're clearly bad luck and not welcome anymore

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Dear Baby Raptor Jesus, with your green scaley skin and razor sharp talons of death. Please guide our Raptors to victory. I ask because I am an emotionally unstable man child that is incapable of handling defeat well. A loss will ruin my night and if its bad enough even some of my morning. Anyways...in your name we pray.

Regards, Me
              Amen.
              OG is our king

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                If we lose you're clearly bad luck and not welcome anymore
                I already gave a lot of bad luck... to the Nets last game

Comment

• pre game : http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive

Comment

Welcome buddy!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Considering the garbage he ran out in game 1 (and for the last two months of the season), I don't think it's crazy to suggest that Casey is fallible. His game 2 was much better - which is why my suggestions are just slight tweaks of his game 2 rotation.

And if you think anyone really thinks anything we post here has any real impact, you're as delusional as they would be. Just posting what I would like to see for conversation's sake.
                      Dan.

I know that most guys actually believe they know better. And lets be very clear, this is not as simple as saying the head coach does this or that. There is an entire management group of very, VERY capable basketball minds at work there. I think you know that. They aren't just "marching out garbage" for the hell of it.

so, yes, again I

Comment

• Oh, and yes.....

GO RAPTORS

and of course, it goes without saying...but I like saying it.....

FUCK BROOKLYN

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I don't. What if Demar starts hot and hits a few? You pull after 4 minutes? Crazy talk.
                          Not necessarily. Defence will win this game not offence. Though I agree DD needs to play there is a strong case for playing defensive match ups over offensive line up. I think that at the end of the game we are more likely to win if we have right match ups and defensive coverages is a valid point with which I am in agreement. Sometimes in the first quarter you can hit a few shots and 3 s and it ends up hurting you in the fourth as you get away from bring aggressive and driving the lane rather taking contested long 2s figuring they have been going in all night why not continue.

Comment

• Keys to the game:

1. Limit the turnovers. Take care of the ball.
                            2. Need another big game from DeMar.
                            3. Keep pounding the ball inside to JV.
                            4. Bench production.
                            5. Defend the 3pt line.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hope the Raps win this one!
                              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• basketball is more art than science and more music than math.
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X