Donald Sterling Selling Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amalgamator wrote: View Post
    has MLSE/LT come out with any comment regarding one of the own within their elite fraternity? or are they hiding behind silver.....they really should make a comment to support their players and fan base but more importantly to stand up against mr. candie sterling.
    Smart owners stay quiet while investigation is ongoing.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Smart owners stay quiet while investigation is ongoing.
      Yeah, it doesn't benefit them in any way to make a statement at this time.

Comment

http://deadspin.com/exclusive-the-ex...ium=socialflow

Here is a 2nd audio tape and it's even worse
        Last edited by MACK11; Sun Apr 27, 2014, 02:28 PM.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Baron Davis

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

So Sterling treated Davis like this board treats Coach Casey.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Clips have turned their shirts inside out. Also, they took off their shooting shirts and left them at center court.

Comment

So the Clippers took off their shooting shirts and dumped them at center court? what does that suppose to mean? just play basketball man. EVERYONE knows what's going on. Handle the Sterling stuff internally.

If they want to protest. Then BOYCOTT the game. No need for all these drama. Like i said, EVERYONE knows what's going on. You're in a basketball court. PLAY.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    HAHAHAH "I'm Black"

Comment

I'm so curious as to how many people show up for the next game in la since basically showing up says "i'm a racist thay supports donald sterling." The players and employees have to show up ... The fans don't. I hope the arena is empty.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        So the Clippers took off their shooting shirts and dumped them at center court? what does that suppose to mean? just play basketball man. EVERYONE knows what's going on. Handle the Sterling stuff internally.

If they want to protest. Then BOYCOTT the game. No need for all these drama. Like i said, EVERYONE knows what's going on. You're in a basketball court. PLAY.
                        what an ignorant statement man. You might want to take a few moments to truly reflect upon the situation, and then maybe re-evaluate what you feel about players banding together to send a message about racism.

Comment

Clips down 25-10 early. Looks like they didn't show up after all.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            what an ignorant statement man. You might want to take a few moments to truly reflect upon the situation, and then maybe re-evaluate what you feel about players banding together to send a message about racism.
                            How is that an ignorant statement? all i'm saying is, if they really want to send a message, then boycott the game. They already made a point by wearing their warmup jerseys inside out and wearing black socks/wristbands. Taking off their shooting shirts and dumping them at center court is a little bit too much. You've already made your statement, doing that is a little bit dramatic. Just play basketball OR boycott the game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

not surprising man. those guys are VERY pissed off. I think as fans, its important to remember, they are still real people, and basketball is still, just a game to them..... they are getting paid. If they lose, the boss loses big, and they are pretty happy about that

Comment

I realise i wrote the players and employees have to show up when what i meant is i can understand why they would show up. I just can't understand how any fan could show up. If i was given floor seats to that game i'd throw them in the garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X