Donald Sterling Selling Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I don't know, but the league has to find a way to force this guy out. It's absurd to have someone like this leading a pro sports franchise. Can the owners vote him out and force him to sell? That would be the best course of action I think.
    They can, but if this happens - expect HUGE lawsuit for NBA & owners and I mean HUGE. Antitrust law is messed up sometimes.

Comment

As far as free agents not signing there ever again...this aren't the first, or even the worst, racist comments he's made about black people or minorities in general . This man has been a racist since Moses led the Jews out of Egypt.

In his discrimination case, evidence was brought forward that he told the landlords of his many apartment buildings to only rent to Koreans "because they always pay their rent on time" and don't rent to black people "because they smell and attract vermin"

I'm not shocked or surprised by today's news...and I won't bat an eye when nobody does anything about it either

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/nQn7sxv9Cr

Message from Snoop

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          They can, but if this happens - expect HUGE lawsuit for NBA & owners and I mean HUGE. Antitrust law is messed up sometimes.
          NBA is pretty much Antitrust-Free. Otherwise they wouldn't even be able to hold the draft.
          CBA precludes them from any Antitrust suits I would imagine.

Comment

Though that pretty much plays right into the Stereotype and "hate towards Whites" that Sterlings is referring too ...

Comment

NBA should force Sterling to sell Clippers to Seattle investors
              Or be forced to sell them to MLSE. We'll take Blake, CP3, DJ and company *then* resell the team to Seattle
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

wow, this is just wrong on so many different levels
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  NBA is pretty much Antitrust-Free. Otherwise they wouldn't even be able to hold the draft.
                  CBA precludes them from any Antitrust suits I would imagine.
                  Yes, I forgot. NBA got protection from antitrust laws because of non statutory labour exemption ( it favours cba and gives pref. over the antitrust laws ).

Team owners ain't protected from antitrust laws though. Also NBA, can be sued because of breach of contract.

I hope team owners and NBA will find a way how to force him out, but from seeing what happened few years ago... I have some doubts.

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Apr 26, 2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Why would she even date that dickhead in the first place, I would cut a guy like that out of my life asap and I'm not even black, some people are so self centered its disgusting ughhh
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      Why would she even date that dickhead in the first place, I would cut a guy like that out of my life asap and I'm not even black, some people are so self centered its disgusting ughhh
                      He's billionaire.. Some girls just love easy $$$, but she set him up, so wassup!

Comment

He's billionaire.. Some girls just love easy $$$, but she set him up, so wassup!
                        .......which is just sad

Comment

Here's something over 4 years old. As posters have pointed out, this is not new or unexpected behaviour. The guy is a piece of shit and has been a piece of shit for years.

http://deadspin.com/5398936/donald-s...-man-in-sports
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Lebron wants him gone: http://www.nba.com/2014/news/04/26/l....html?rss=true

Good for James for taking such a strong stand in this.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Lebron wants him gone: http://www.nba.com/2014/news/04/26/l....html?rss=true

Good for James for taking such a strong stand in this.
                              (y)

Doc also said none of his players, regardless of race, are happy about Sterling's comments, telling us ... "J.J. Redick is as pissed as Chris Paul."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/doc-ri...#ixzz302TdoYDD

Comment

So the KKK's Imperial Wizard and Donald Sterling jump off a cliff. Who wins?

Society.

Comment

Working...
                                X