Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
    I'd do it. Younger than Ross and plays our position in need. Plus GSW wants a sixth man type player, Ross can be that.
    I'm a huge Barnes fan man, he can easily fill in Ross' role in the spot up shooting type but with added post game at the elbow/mid-post which is more than what Ross can offer. Ross is pretty much identical to Klay tho not as creative offensively but good thing is GSW really needs a bench depth that can play both the SG/SF, Ross has shown that, whereas Barnes despite playing the 3 behind Iggy but sometimes he comes in and moves to the 4 in small-ball for GSW, but shown no effectiveness at that type of role. He's a natural 3 only, I want this guy! Masai really needs to fix the SF issue this off-season as mentioned, unless he already has plan for the Durant sweeptake in 2016 lol.

Comment

First playoff game on these boards (first one watching at home). T Ross jersey on and expecting a BIG game from him. Hes been horrible and we absolutely need him to win this series. If he plays remotely normal in this game, I like our chances...
      Otherwise, feed Val and keep it simple. We havent played a good game yet .. we are more than due

Comment

Our superfan may be in the NY Times but does he have superpowers?

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/br...ets-mr-whammy/

Is this even legal? Seems a bit too close to the basket

Comment

[img][http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/04/25/7dc6f74ea11a75112154608c0010f45a.gif?1398469955][/img]
          My the Rolls be with you all Raptor Fans!!

Comment

When I look at Joe Johnson's shot charts, the frustrating thing to me is how many of his shots have come in the top half of the key (23% of all his shots, compared with only 16% in the regular season). And of course, he's shooting 70% from that area, and 72% in total in the paint.

Usually this comes from beating his man on the perimeter (sometimes but not always off a screen), getting past the foul line and then putting up a runner or pull-up jumper before help can close on him. And last game, Williams started exploiting that same hole as well. Casey really needs to find a solution for this (or, the Raptors' perimeter players just need to toughen up and not let him get into the paint. Make him beat you with the 3, don't let him get into the soft parts of the paint.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
              When I look at Joe Johnson's shot charts, the frustrating thing to me is how many of his shots have come in the top half of the key (23% of all his shots, compared with only 16% in the regular season). And of course, he's shooting 70% from that area, and 72% in total in the paint.

Usually this comes from beating his man on the perimeter (sometimes but not always off a screen), getting past the foul line and then putting up a runner or pull-up jumper before help can close on him. And last game, Williams started exploiting that same hole as well. Casey really needs to find a solution for this (or, the Raptors' perimeter players just need to toughen up and not let him get into the paint. Make him beat you with the 3, don't let him get into the soft parts of the paint.
              Well DD is known to commit some horrible closeouts, which im sure is helping Joe Johnson get to his spots with little resistance
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Landry's inactive tonight.

Comment

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                  Landry's inactive tonight.
                  WHAT?!

FUCK. fuuuck.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Who is gonna guard Joe Johnson?!
                    Salmonella?????????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

ROSS BETTER BRING HIS DEFENSE.

15+ Minutes of salmons will make me pull out my hair

Comment

Landry...

Comment

you just know Casey is gonna put stone out there. FML.

Comment

Stone > Salmons

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              ROSS BETTER BRING HIS DEFENSE.

15+ Minutes of salmons will make me pull out my hair
                              Do you remember if Fields played with Salmon on the floor together last game? Because if they do, I'll pull my teeth out too man.

Comment

Put this in context...I just read the post "Landry's inactive tonight" and went "F#%K". What bizzarro world are we living in?

Comment

Working...
                                X