Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Brooklyn
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Marv is unhappy....hahahahha

Did I just see Amir get really pissed and walk after Garnett, then catch himself and calm down?????

heh, Amir is in it!!!
      Amir would break him in half and use him as a tooth pick lmao

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
        Thats less them and more us being that much better. Not to mention, I'd guess a good majority of them are really displaced Knicks fans looking for shelter.

I don't care how many Raptor fans made the trip down, you should NOT be able to outcheer you on your own court.

I would pay absolutely big money to see a Raptors/Warriors NBA finals. I really want to see who comes out on top between the crowds.
        I was in San Franciso in March and got talking to ssh for Warriors. I was struck by two things he said. He has no connections to Toronto. He said many Warrior fans want them to trade for Amir Johnson. Also he said that though Toronto fans are not to the level of those at Oracle arena they are good fans that most of the league is unaware of. He though the could beat Clippers and that most GS fans would not be shocked to see that happen.

Comment

• This is fucking amazing. amazing.

Comment

• mack11 wrote: View Post

dd is the fucking man ahahahha
            love that!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

DD is the fucking man AHAHAHHA
              He's just concerned for the Nets, old people fall asleep all the time, they need their rest.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This is fucking amazing. amazing.
                We honestly have the best fans in the NBA. OKC, Golden State and Portland are good but this is so much better! We just haven't had a winner is a very long time so people forget about us
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not feeling that Brooklyn is getting two days rest again. They play much better down the stretch with two days rest.

Comment

• The other day, I was shit talking Brooklyn and saying fuck Brooklyn and how Brooklyn needs to shut the fuck up and how everybody is on Brooklyn's dick even though they suck. This girl was walking down the way and she heard all my Brooklyn smack talk. She then walked up to me and got really mad saying her name was Brooklyn and how I how I was being a dick. It took me a solid like two hours to explain to her that I was talking about the nets lmao
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        I call bullshit on this. He already knows he won't be playing JV the last three-five minutes of the game. JV should have been out there.
                        That's a fair point.

If Landry was healthy, you want him out there over Salmons. Ideally it's JV, Ross and Landry over Salmons, Hayes and Novak. Depends how much you trust Ross right now, given how shitty he's been playing, and who the Nets have on the floor (Was it Teletovic, Krilenko and Plumlee?).

That being said, I thought Novak, Hayes and Salmons did a great job of not getting their asses handed to them. That's all you can ask from this group.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I'm not feeling that Brooklyn is getting two days rest again. They play much better down the stretch with two days rest.
                          Yup, but we need rest as much as they need at this point. Everyone is banged up. Lowry limped off press conf. stand noticeably

Comment

Yup, but we need rest as much as they need at this point. Everyone is banged up. Lowry limped off press conf. stand noticeably
                            This is very true. I didn't see the Lowry thing. He is a warrior man. Amir as well.

Comment

• Anyone notice what happened late with KG and Amir...on the Lowry foul? I didn't catch it well, but it looked lke KG took a swing/shove to the back of Amir's head....But they didn't show a replay and I didn't really see it.

Fucking hate KG

Comment

This is fucking amazing. amazing.
                                Brooklyn Nets fans are like "How do we do that"
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X