Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Raps still undefeated whenever i create a thread this season. Let's hope it continues!

KEYS TO THE GAME:

1. Kyle Lowry - He's just been 'ok' this series. Raptors needs him to be the best PG in this series.
    2. Lineup Change - I'd put Fields in the starting lineup for Ross. He's the only one on this team that can guard JJ. Raptors just can't afford JJ to go off again in this game.
    3. Terrence Ross - Raptors need some kind of a production from this guy. He's been INVISIBLE all series long.
    4. Contain Deron Williams and JJ.
    5. Need another big game from DeMar.

Picked the Raptors to win this series in 6-7 games. I'm sticking w/ it. There's no way the Nets are the better team.

Mamba Mentality

Also,

5) Feed the post early. Establish JV, and if they double, get some cutters going to the basket and open up the floor.

6) Read #4 again.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

This.Is.A.Must.Win
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Ross needs to do this

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Joe penis must not get in a groove, no salmons only people who should be guarding him are fields maybe ross and maybe kid dynamite
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Off Topic - My twitter right now is exploding about all things Blue Jays. Looks like the Blue Birds are having another disastrous season(surprise, surprise).

Question, why do these LOSERS continues to get so much recognition in Toronto and entire Canada?? every year there's so much hype. I know they won back to back WS in 92-93. But they haven't been in the playoffs since 1993. That's 20+ years!! and i don't see them making the playoffs anytime soon.

My point is. I know the Raptors will never be as big as the Leafs in Toronto. But the fact that this Blue Jays team gets so much recognition/respect than the Raptors pisses me off. I hope this playoff run changes everything.

Raptors > Blue Jays
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well most of your keys to the game will not happen. It hasn't happened all series so I don't see why it all of a sudden happens now. Other than DD possibly having a big night it's just going to be the same old story. Deron Williams starts off hot. Joe Johnson can't be stopped all game, dribble penetration everywhere and Pierce hits a few big shots. Then we will turn over the ball many times and take horrible shots with 5 seconds left on the shot clock more often than not. Kyle being injured is just going to make him play worse and Terrence is going to continue to play stupid. And then the biggest thing is Casey will make the stupidest rotations as usual and we will completely forget about Jonas. Those two things have happened all season so that definitely won't change. The only way we win is if someone takes over (probably DD) and then guys like Johnson and Pierce just miss some good looks. We just have absolutely no answer for Joe Johnson. And even though Deron Williams percentages might not be that great shooting wise he is still getting wherever he wants to on the floor. It's not really the D that's stopping him. He's just missing shots. Same with Pierce. Let's all hope I am wrong and Casey actually makes some adjustments for once.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                Well most of your keys to the game will not happen. It hasn't happened all series so I don't see why it all of a sudden happens now. Other than DD possibly having a big night it's just going to be the same old story. Deron Williams starts off hot. Joe Johnson can't be stopped all game, dribble penetration everywhere and Pierce hits a few big shots. Then we will turn over the ball many times and take horrible shots with 5 seconds left on the shot clock more often than not. Kyle being injured is just going to make him play worse and Terrence is going to continue to play stupid. And then the biggest thing is Casey will make the stupidest rotations as usual and we will completely forget about Jonas. Those two things have happened all season so that definitely won't change. The only way we win is if someone takes over (probably DD) and then guys like Johnson and Pierce just miss some good looks. We just have absolutely no answer for Joe Johnson. And even though Deron Williams percentages might not be that great shooting wise he is still getting wherever he wants to on the floor. It's not really the D that's stopping him. He's just missing shots. Same with Pierce. Let's all hope I am wrong and Casey actually makes some adjustments for once.
                You're a glass half empty kinda guy aren't you?
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Disagree with replacing Ross with fields in the starting lineup. We have to keep giving him a chance to get something going. I've been ross' hardest critic during this round but without his spacing and potential defense we are just done. With amir being 50%, we can't afford to have such little offense going in our starting lineup. Playing behind derozan is still the 'easiest' way to get him going, rather than in a bench lineup where the D Would probably focus on him.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    You're a glass half empty kinda guy aren't you?
                    I think GLF's glass is completely empty to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      Disagree with replacing Ross with fields in the starting lineup. We have to keep giving him a chance to get something going. I've been ross' hardest critic during this round but without his spacing and potential defense we are just done. With amir being 50%, we can't afford to have such little offense going in our starting lineup. Playing behind derozan is still the 'easiest' way to get him going, rather than in a bench lineup where the D Would probably focus on him.
                      Agreed. But Fields definitely needs to play much more minutes than he did the last game. I have no clue what Casey was thinking with that. Even though John Salmons hit a couple shots he still was crap.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

LOL I feel I'm being a realist.

Comment

Can't wait to see this scripted event play out. Have the referees marching orders been leaked to the internet yet?

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

There is no glass

Comment

""I think maybe the best [response] is to say the same for Brooklyn's fans," Prokhorov told ESPNNewYork.com following the Nets' 102-98 victory over the Raptors in Game 3 on Friday night at Barclays Center. "And we'll see if they have an answer.""

Fuck Brooklyn Keep chanting U-S-A, we've got 13 american players anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X