Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a gritty ugly win, hallelujah!

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Link PLEASE
      http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...8112&start=480

and check Netsdaily LMAO
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Unfortunately I have a hard time believing we'll win the next one, because of how it's been in this series (and life sometimes in general). One team wins, it either gets too over confident or doesn't make/feel like it needs to make as many adjustments and ends up losing.
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          This is why I preach defense for this team. Look how good we are when we get stops.
          Amir became a GOAT on D in the last couple of minutes

Comment

• Brooklyn has a horrible fanbase though. I've been meaning to say this. Their playoff crowd is just like their regular season crowd.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Brooklyn didn't make a FG in the final 6 mins.

Comment

• im having a bit of fun over on the real GM nets board...those guys dont even acknowledge the raps..... but they sure do hate their own team.....holy shit.

Comment

• We got the momentum and homecourt now !

It feels so good

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Unfortunately I have a hard time believing we'll win the next one, because of how it's been in this series (and life sometimes in general). One team wins, it either gets too over confident or doesn't make/feel like it needs to make as many adjustments and ends up losing.
                    Agreed. The good thing is we made SOOOOO many mistakes and played so bad for a good bit of this game so we have nothing to feel good about.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      im having a bit of fun over on the real GM nets board...those guys dont even acknowledge the raps..... but they sure do hate their own team.....holy shit.
                      They're 10x worse the GLF hahaha

Comment

• Their fans know its not a good team. They didn't tank for Toronto they are a sixth place team in a we ask division. If the season went longer they would have been 7th

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Someone wrote:

Lowry on one knee > Deron Williams.

I agree.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Brooklyn has a horrible fanbase though. I've been meaning to say this. Their playoff crowd is just like their regular season crowd.
                            Warriors reg season crowd IMO is 10x louder than this Nets crowd LOL.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So the refs actually did their job at the end of the game and we quickly pulled away. I know the crowd in Toronto will keep them honest in the next one.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                                I'm still in shock that the raptors go every single call down the stretch.
                                Watching Amir, Lowry and 2pat hustling on defense was awesome.
                                Thats what happens when you get the media working for you. Those charges down the stretch had to be called..... too many eyes looking for the officials to fuck the raps down the stretch.

The squeaky wheel gets some grease...... I love it

Comment

Working...
                                X