Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What channel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      What channel?

TNT usa

TSN local

Comment

Casey's reluctancy to play fields hurt us a lot last game.
        Salmons is looking more and more like a guy that's gonna get the vet's minimum (if he's lucky) in the offseason.

We made a good rally in the 4th because of Fields.

Tbh, we got to put Fields on either Joe Johnson or Deron Williams.
        In 7 minutes, he got 2 steals and an offensive board. He missed an easy layup which is probably why Casey yanked him out.

A starting lineup of Lowry, DD, Fields, Patterson, Big V should get us going early

It leaves Vasquez and Amir to do their Pick and Rolls, and Ross to get going off the bench.

Ideally, Fields should be getting 20 minutes to make an impact defensively.
        When Fields was in the game, we were intense on defense and Nets were struggling to get a shot off

Comment

Maybe I'm being ignorant/missing something, but why don't we put Amir on JJ in the post and DD on pierce?
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Pierce is as strong as a PF. If DD can't handle JJ hell get destroyed by Pierce

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Pierce is as strong as a PF. If DD can't handle JJ hell get destroyed by Pierce

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
              Pierce doesn't post up nearly as much as JJ
              and when Amir is on PP he just uses his footspeed and runs by him if DD was on him I don't think PP is gonna have an easy time to score
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Pierce doesn't post up nearly as much as JJ
                and when Amir is on PP he just uses his footspeed and runs by him if DD was on him I don't think PP is gonna have an easy time to score
                Why would he post up when he can just run hobbled Amir around the perimeter all game....pierce has some of the best footwork in the entire league and a big strong body, so I'm sure he'd post up A smaller player just fine if he wanted

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raps still undefeated whenever i create a thread this season. Let's hope it continues!
                  I really hope it does man!! And true I do think Ross should be on the bench, coming in when the Nets bench comes in so he has less defensive pressure on him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Game 4: Toronto Raptors @ Brooklyn Nets, 4/27/14

Jorda nMariam14 wrote: View Post
                    I really hope it does man!! And true I do think Ross should be on the bench, coming in when the Nets bench comes in so he has less defensive pressure on him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    How is it less defensive pressure. Coming off the bench would make him the main offensive option. He needs to stick to his 3 and D role behind derozan for now or else we're probably gonna see 1st year t Ross again.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      How is it less defensive pressure. Coming off the bench would make him the main offensive option. He needs to stick to his 3 and D role behind derozan for now or else we're probably gonna see 1st year t Ross again.
                      Plus he was pretty awful guarding Thornton last game and we can't let their bench players get off as well as their starters.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Amir was one of the reasons why they won game 2. He's banged up, but he's vital to the teams success. If benching a starter for tonight's game I'd prefer Ross but even then I think he should start and just limit his minutes if he's having another tough night.
                        He just can't keep up with Pierce. The Nets are using quickness to break us down, and unless we go small (which Casey will probably do) we need more footspeed.

Plus his rebounding has been pretty weak.

The hole on the wing just shows how we need a true natural SF who can defend bigger SFs. Both Demar and Ross are SGs and it's showing now.

Comment

AJ, PP and JV are top 5 in field goal percentage in the playoffs. AJ(.667) #1, PP(.625) #3 and JV(.615) #5. Simply we need to feed the post!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

I have no idea how.
                            dont care how.

just win.

and oh, yes......

FUCK BROOKLYN

Comment

I say we have a starting line up as follows:
                              PG - Lowry
                              SG - DeRozan
                              SF - Ross
                              PF - Fields
                              C - Valaciuanus

I'm blindly convince that Ross will step up his defensive game against JJ today.
                              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

If Bluejays manage to beat Boston tonight then we'll have no problems against Brookston

Comment

Working...
                                X