Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD has NO confidence in his teammates except Kyle. That is where he's exactly like Kobe.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Irrelevant question but is Rihanna there for the nets or for drake?
      I think he dumped her.

Comment

• Does DD know he has teammates?
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
          I think he dumped her.
          He cheated sir.. and she dumped him. At least this is what tmz said

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            This is just ridiculous. We really aren't ready. Anytime Brooklyn raises the intensity we just crumble. How do you let a team go on a fucking 20-4 run. And when I said we would collapse everyone gets pissed. Get pissed at the team not me they're the ones who have been playing like idiots pretty much this whole series.
            Do you have to remind us every fucking game? Goddamn it, we get it.

Comment

• We've kept Joe down to 4 points.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Do you have to remind us every fucking game? Goddamn it, we get it.
                I wish the Raptors read these forums, they don't seem to get it.

Comment

• Iso ball will be the Raptors' downfall. Need to get de Colo in the game and play Pop-team ball.

Comment

• GLF, have some hope man. We are all aware of the realities of the situation our team is in. However, we are all here for one joint passion that is the Raptors. Lets stand together with optimism because after all, it is the playoffs. Anything can happen, right?

I cannot believe the officiating right now. Absolutely disgusting.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• 2 points in 6 minutes.

Comment

• Free throws may be the only thing that can help us. But we can't even hit those too.

Comment

• Another shit superstar call for Livingston ball don't lie bitch
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            In his defense, Pierce would have picked that pass off.
                            The lane was perfectly clear and Pierce was back on his heels. Even then keep the ball high and it's not an issue.

If Pierce can lob it into Plumlee I don't see why we can't do the same with Val.

Comment

• This game has gone so wrong.

Comment

• We can't score for shit
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X